Sunday Night Football

So predictable. Brady throws a pick, and the refs throw a flag for 15 yard penalty. Texans still score. 

1 minute left in the half? Refs give the pats an out with defensive holding, m give them a play which was clearly OOB, and don’t even review the play till the Texans call a timeout and fight for it, and then let the call stand. Lololol. Perfect set up for brady to get the score before they get the ball back to start the second half. If that we’re the Jets or Lions, the call on the field would have been incomplete, and upon further review, would have stayed incomplete.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

So predictable. Brady throws a pick, and the refs throw a flag for 15 yard penalty. Texans still score. 

1 minute left in the half? Refs give the pats an out with defensive holding, m give them a play which was clearly OOB, and don’t even review the play till the Texans call a timeout and fight for it, and then let the call stand. Lololol. Perfect set up for brady to get the score before they get the ball back to start the second half. If that we’re the Jets or Lions, the call on the field would have been incomplete, and upon further review, would have stayed incomplete.

There is simply no point in watching this team. I refuse 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Excuses for Brady all night long. 

He blames all his problems on his teammates.

He has Julien Edelman a HOF receiver, But never mind we’ll say that behind Edelman he has nobody. What a joke.

He does have no1 besides Edelman. With that said brady looks old. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Thinker said:

He has Julien Edelman a HOF receiver, But never mind we’ll say that behind Edelman he has nobody. What a joke.

For 14 years since 2006, all we’ve heard nonstop is how brady elevates his teams and is playing with nobodies, even though he’s had either of first ballot HOF Moss or Gronk every year except this one, and the premier slot WR in Welker or Edelman every year. The years when the pats have lost in the playoffs or have had subpar games, it’s all excuses about injuries. This year, in the first few games against scrub opponents and while having Gordon and Brown, we kept hearing about how well Brady reads defenses and is so cerebral and that’s why he can still play even at this age. Now all we keep hearing is that he’s playing with nobodies (forget Edelman, Sanu first round picks Harry and Dorsett).

Obviously both are extremes, but the double standard is so annoying.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

This is why I don’t watch the NFL besides Jets games..

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Are you watching the game? Roby was all over the receiver. If that was a Jet you'd be screaming bloody murder.

I saw it and the entire situation has been the biggest joke in the NFL this season. 

Either the referees let them play or they call everything. 

Others also made similar comments to mine. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

I saw it and the entire situation has been the biggest joke in the NFL this season. 

Either the referees let them play or they call everything. 

Others also made similar comments to mine. 

He had the arm locked and pulled, that's pretty clear. I know you hate the Patriots but at least attempt to be rational about it.

Just now, Skeet Ulrich said:

He had the arm locked and pulled, that's pretty clear. I know you hate the Patriots but at least attempt to be rational about it.

Actually I don't hate the Patriots, I like the game of football and I like watching them play because they play the game so well. 

I hate them when they play the NY Jets that is correct. 

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

Are you watching the game? Roby was all over the receiver. If that was a Jet you'd be screaming bloody murder.

There was contact, but there was also a slight push off by the WR. Only the call benefitting the pats was called, and at an extremely convenient time. That’s the issue here. 

Generally, that would be a “play on” situation. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, greenwichjetfan said:

There was contact, but there was also a slight push off by the WR. Only the call benefitting the pats was called, and at an extremely convenient time. That’s the issue here. 

Generally, that would be a “play on” situation. 

Go back and watch the play; they very rarely let you hook an arm like that. VERY rarely.

29 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Reminds me when people said Brady would fall aprt when Welker left and some of us said they won't miss a beat with Edelman because Brady is making these guys

8 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

See, that’s what I mean.  You see it as Roby “being all over the receiver”.  Yet, I’ve seen lots of plays identical to that and worse where there’s no call.  It’s all in the eye of the beholder, meaning the official watching the play.  Too much of that in the NFL IMO.

• Upvote 1