Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

im so dead tomorrow LMAO classic dicker, but still town. glad i was wrong though and ill accept it. anda like i said i will read this game, for whatever thast worth, over night before speed lynch before I'm Stark-ed in 8 hours or less.

=

hahahahahaha.

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by @A.J.

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  pdxgreen --> Replaced by @deckerfan

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  Beaver:  Foot Clan Member (Scum Goon)  Lynched D6

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. ID. --> Replaced by @Nynaeve

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

On 2/15/2020 at 4:11 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

Well..... I think JC is, hes just been acting ******* weird man. He flip-flops a bit and seems to be leading people in his questioning. (maybe a game skill?) Dunno, just seems untrustworthy to me.

GATA has turned from Town to Scum for me. The trailing off in gameplay and lack of digging seems pretty scummy to me.

PDX could be scum, there seems to be a lackadaisical plod to his game that smells funny.

There are a couple more that ping, but I wanna see what plays out with them.

Sorry thats all I have a "feel" for at the moment. Ive been trying to concentrate on who I think is Town more lately.

Where have we seen this theme before? Jc...scum, gata...scum, JVOR is bussing... 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

Psst scum: the try to lynch gata, jetscode, and JVOR is bussing play isn’t working. 

I feel like I tried to get that train going a couple of times and luckily it didn't get any steam because after this I feel pretty good about all of you guys.

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I feel like I tried to get that train going a couple of times and luckily it didn't get any steam because after this I feel pretty good about all of you guys.

You’ve played very well for your first game and think you’ll be a very strong player. It’s clear that you’re analytical, you just probably need some games as scum hopefully with an experienced teammate and to know what kind of scum or town indicators people give. 

(Assuming you’re town) which one can never 100% be sure of. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Ok so after some pondering, I think Gata hiding something scummy. The cop may or may not have looked into her, seems like he wouldve said it more forcefully if he really believed her. Maybe thats gameplay, I dont know. Im a newb. Pretty much every interaction Ive had with her has been odd. Some other players too. Answering a question with a question? Pretty much. She trailed off earlier in the game, and hasnt explained that to me at all.  Im going on my hunch.

I cant ponder any more, Im tired.

VOTE GATA

This is the most telling vote for bum imo. 

“cop may have said so more forcefully” . It’s weird to try to discredit the working theory there. This to me is an example of competing interests. Town would want to try to clear some people off the muddled list while bum is trying to discredit it to keep the pool murky. 

The defensive responses earlier to prodding also adds up. 

I also don‘t think there is an instance where bum voted for scum readily. Am i mistaken? this vote alone is possibly trying to save beaver. If drums didn’t switch trains and decker hopped on we’d have two at l-1

• Upvote 3