Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

12 minutes ago, Drums said:

What makes you guys think this is a conversion game? I tried to research what that was (I imagine people changing alignments?) but couldn't find anything. 

I kinda took last game off (I needed a little break) and I am back in full force. 

Look up "Cult".

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok first of all I am a chatty person. That is the norm for me not a strategy. Secondly yes I called for the game to get more serious and I'm happy with the results. I have clearly tried to reign in my offtopic posts and am obviously playing the game. If you or JC are going to spend all game chastising me for making one off post and using the excuse to push my lynch you can both refer to rule 14 and EAD. 

As for your "top 3". You literally just said nothing concrete about JC, not that I can blame you because he hasn't said or done much of note but there it is nonetheless. Gata you're just echoing everyone else which normally I'd count as a null tell except you have no real case or original thought on any of your top 3 including me. Oh sh*t he made a post about clam chowder better get the noose! This is a pathetic top 3. Get in the game.

tl;dr

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

I actually can put quite a lot of effort into my game until I get frustrated and just check out.

You insulted my reads yet you voted Jif and Aj for dog reasons and I am a dog person so kiss my ass, vamp

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Drums said:

Top 3 today: JC, Gata, Nolder

JC was on it last game. This game? Something about Screech. 

Gata for obvious reasons. 

Nolder keeps going off topic, possibly to distract from the Gata pressure going on right meow. 

Also @CTM get in the game

By "on it" do you mean he played really well?

JC got lynched as town Bodyguard on D2 last game

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

He didn’t do anything that game 

^^regarding Nol...no, he stayed active and had lots of folks convinced his complaining was just disinterested/frustrated townie. It ended up contributing to him not being the lynch candidate for a couple days there...can't remember if he ended up going down at the end but I don't think so

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  I really don't understand why Pac likes them.  He likes a lot of things that suck though (Chad Pennington, Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Geno Smith, Mike Maccagnan) so I guess in that way it makes sense....

"He was the most talented QB that I ever played with"

--Randy Moss, on playing with Chad Pennington at Marshall

?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Drums said:

tl;dr

This is the kind of sh*t that makes me not want to play so I hope for your own sake you're scum and just trying to demoralize me. It's boring as **** to put effort into a post just to have someone write a one word response and not give you the time of day. Like, why would I even keep taking the time when I could just go do something else?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nolder said:

This is the kind of sh*t that makes me not want to play so I hope for your own sake you're scum and just trying to demoralize me. It's boring as **** to put effort into a post just to have someone write a one word response and not give you the time of day. Like, why would I even keep taking the time when I could just go do something else?

Haha good. I read your post but decided to annoy you. Glad it worked

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

tl;dr

1 minute ago, Nolder said:

cc @Bleedin Green

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Drums said:

You insulted my reads yet you voted Jif and Aj for dog reasons and I am a dog person so kiss my ass, vamp

It's called a joke dumb ass. If you can't tell a lot of us play a "character" here. We all have jokes we carry on and I guess being a dog hater is just a new aspect of mine so I'll roll with it. I actually love dogs I just don't think people should bring their actual pets in stores and pass them off as service animals when they aren't. But this has nothing to do with mafia. Yes your so called reads are garbage and at the risk of tipping my hand you are one of my top suspects at this point. Right now I have 8 different notes on you and not one of them is positive. 

5 minutes ago, AVM said:

By "on it" do you mean he played really well?

JC got lynched as town Bodyguard on D2 last game

^^regarding Nol...no, he stayed active and had lots of folks convinced his complaining was just disinterested/frustrated townie. It ended up contributing to him not being the lynch candidate for a couple days there...can't remember if he ended up going down at the end but I don't think so

"He was the most talented QB that I ever played with"

--Randy Moss, on playing with Chad Pennington at Marshall

?

I was scum that game. Not Jcs fault he got lynched—just bad town play. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's called a joke dumb ass. If you can't tell a lot of us play a "character" here. We all have jokes we carry on and I guess being a dog hater is just a new aspect of mine so I'll roll with it. I actually love dogs I just don't think people should bring their actual pets in stores and pass them off as service animals when they aren't. But this has nothing to do with mafia. Yes your so called reads are garbage and at the risk of tipping my hand you are one of my top suspects at this point. Right now I have 8 different notes on you and not one of them is positive. 

Nolder's notes on Drums:

1.  Body Size:  1
  2.  Recruite Rate:  -22 %
  3.  IQ Group:  C
  4.  Field Move:  Psy Power
  5.  Ability:  Life Force
  6.  Fast Attack:  Confusion
  7.  Damaged by:  Dragon
  8.  Increases damage dealt by matching 6 Pokemon
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I was scum that game. Not Jcs fault he got lynched—just bad town play. 

Yeah - you also followed up with the "took last game off" point, too...I was just remembering you from reading the scum QT I think. Point well taken, and yes - we had a lot of bad play last game with some stellar play peppered in

8 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Irony here is I am not being serious either and rather playing a character but your defensiveness is noted. But it's okay wittle baby

52 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It just seemed weird to me. Nyn is perfectly capable. There are a few players I may have a read on and Lee was in the list. I want to keep that to myself for now and see how it plays.

Giving that list with reasons would be counter productive at this point IMO.

I am capable. And perfect.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AVM said:

Yeah - you also followed up with the "took last game off" point, too...I was just remembering you from reading the scum QT I think. Point well taken, and yes - we had a lot of bad play last game with some stellar play peppered in

Yeah I needed to take a break but I was still reading it and posting in the QT. 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Vote Gata 

let’s lynch me and then go after whoever jumps on my train ?

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Trying to trap blood thirsty scum 

This'll work never. You just packaged a built in excuse for scum to wagon you if you're Town, with the benefit of being able to blame you later.

2 hours ago, Verbal said:

Nolder is prob scum.  I'd even vote him if I had any control right now, lol.

why do you think so?

43 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

So you think that everyone voting you is suspect. Slight out for AJ is noted. 

also you didn’t critique Jvill but left a note on yourself?

its obvious you’re overthinking this which is not a town tell. 

how did I catch you on one post? I rule. 

image.jpeg.33eb9befafe0bb28a406829d4b3671a2.jpeg