Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@HessStation what are you thinking?

When I should do my home workout. Why im procrastinating. How I should probably give my kid some time playing with his video game. How I wish I could buy a Taylor 414 or 7 or 814. But I like the 16 models too. Why I spend so much time on Reverb since I can’t afford one anyway. But keep my 214 in the bag and untouched since I might return it to GC when it reopens. Also, if I should just keep letting my beard grow. Also I wish I did all these ab workouts in my 20’s and id have had a wicked 6pk. But now it’s so tough. How keeping. myself from eating all the food in the house is tough. And to take my mind off this wondering who the Jets will take in the first round this year. 

• Upvote 2

Un-Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (9) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM, Hess

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

2 hours ago, GATA said:

Lizzie, AJ, Verbal, Jvill, JiF, Drums

Liz- i have to often put him on ignore because he’s a hazard to town. It’s like another Nolder so I don’t think anything of him.

AJ would be a good bet for scum but he’s good as town too so I would rather look at him after some more day phases if he’s still alive

verbal- isn’t voting or can’t control his vote

JIF- is lazy so maybe he’s scum he’s had a lackluster season. Maybe his energy has changed towards the game but he doesn’t come off as “Batman”

Drums- newbie he just placed his vote I like him for a possibility as well

gata- trying to get lynched and setup town to go after possible scum 

I like how you added yourself lol

2 hours ago, AVM said:

Lots of omgus here but the verb vote point did make me pause

of course, big wifom with vote controlling on D1...I think someone pointed out nolder was suggesting heavy town lean on verb dud to the vote control, so without knowing frequency and/or if its limited its hard to clear anyone who’s vote is controlled as well as anyone with a controlled vote on them

I would lean the vote control being a pro-Town power. The person getting controlled could be anything though

• Upvote 1

Un-Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Un-Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (9) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM, Hess

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

I didnt vote lee...

25 minutes ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

Barry (1) - DPR

Gata (8) - Lizzie, AJ, Jvill, Drums, Stark, Beaver, Leelou, AVM

Nolder (2) - Verbal, JC

Leelou (2) - Barry, Nyn

Drums (1) - Hess

Verb on Nolder but Im still not sure if he’s being controlled or not lol

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Because I'm going with the assumption that stealing a vote is a scum role. If you disagree, well ok. If you don't then that only leaves the possibility that scum were trying to off Verb or he's scum and they're playing head games. It's all very much in the air but that's the way I'm leaning on it.

It can be negative in utility, yes. Let me frame it differently for you... what is - in most cases - Town's only weapon against scum?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

The swoop on Gata feels a bit too consensusy for my taste. Could be I'm wrong and her team is bussing. But I dont feel comfortable voting her atp.

I'm starting to lean this way too.

2 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Are you that blood thirsty scum?

Are you quiet scum?

2 hours ago, DPR said:

I believe you were the first one to post after JC's Screech rant, but I need to double check. That doesn't explain Verbal's, but that could be a simple case of D1 gotta start somewhere and the imp of a mod would absolutely start with Verb on a weekend. 

brb

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Actually, it was JF80 who posted after JC. Back to the drawing board. 

Where were you going with this, Pirate?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

fwiw - the copy and paste thing was just a call out, not a reason for being scum.  I like my vote on Gata because she clearly floated some illogical nonsense out there that seemed like it was an intentional distraction, her refusal to answer my question and now, town directing a potential power that we dont even know if it's in the game (remember when she didnt want to play mod) to clear her on D1 while she's also been asking to be lynched.

This is packaged up nice and neat. Is there anyone else that's on your radar yet?

1 minute ago, jvill 51 said:

This isn’t to you specifically and I know editing posts is allowed but I’m gonna propose that if editing posts we make a note at the bottom with the reason for the edit

So if the mod is editing the vote he put edit**

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's my guess too I only updated the new vote on myself

@Nynaeve 

I voted verbal initially. Then moved to Nol. I never voted Lee.

With this in play only put someone at L-1 if you mean it. Because L-1 at this point is essentially a hammer with an unknown moving votes.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, GATA said:

So if the mod is editing the vote he put edit**

Probably barking up the wrong tree (sorry Nolder) asking Pac to do it, I just mean for the players in general. Could be a real pain in the ass trying to read back later if people are editing posts, especially in a game this large

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

This isn’t to you specifically and I know editing posts is allowed but I’m gonna propose that if editing posts we make a note at the bottom with the reason for the edit

I only edit posts for poor grammatical errors. It just naws on me sometimes. But agreed