HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!

SMC

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

Must be some good stuff because you apparently forgot you read this already

Exactly what. Your first post isn’t the same as what I claimed, aj shows or Arsis shows 

Apparently Just some good good. 

I keep hitting the bong hoping I can get on everyone's level to figure this sh*t out...

that said, wtf are you talking about now?  

14 minutes ago, A.J. said:

You need to lay this sh*t out plain for the dumb folk like me to understand.

Stark’s claim is Doctor M in disguise from what I can gather. You’re saying that’s BS. Ok, great. Now tell me why you know that 

^^ this

I really don't buy starks claim and haven't from the get go but wtf is DPR claiming

1) We know he has a bullet proof vest of some sort

2) We know he willingly put himself in harms way against JC

3) We know there was a failed kill last night.

So.. is DPR saying he's Doc Manhatten, then why the **** did he do #2.

Is he saying he's cop and investigated stark? Well, why did he have a vest and how does that relate to AJ's role

#3 could be an attemp at stark, atleast I had considered that as possible but don't really understand the flavor.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DPR said:

Stark's reveal is bullsh*t. 

You supported him yesterday after he made it by saying you had reasons to believe him

You wanna spill or are you gonna make me go back and quote you?

Go fish.

Official Vote Count:

Stark (3) - DPR, 80, Hess

JIF (2) - AVM, Nyn

Smash (1) - Pac

80 (1) - Barry

Arsis (1) - Dice

Drums (1) - Dandie

Barry (1) - 80

Dice (1) - Arsis

With 17 Citizens of Tulsa, it takes 9 to arrest

Just now, CTM said:

^^ this

I really don't buy starks claim and haven't from the get go but wtf is DPR claiming

Is he saying he's cop and investigated stark? Well, why did he have a vest and how does that relate to AJ's role

#3 could be an attemp at stark, atleast I had considered that as possible but don't really understand the flavor.

Pussy

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

but he didnt reveal Dr. Manhattan...

Honestly dude, who the **** else would he be claiming by saying if he got lynched, the game would end? 

Which you commented on, like, 346 times. 

Bad look for you

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I stated much earlier that starks reveal was too convenient and hard to believe. But I think dpr has to say more before I'm calling that bluff on day 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pu$$y

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

^^ this

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Pussy

LOL

• Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Stark said:

-  i already answered the pass the power thing in the previous response, via the role PM: If I die the game ends

- its not that simple. 

- yes, i do. a role i haven't seen and on top of that i don't know the show, movie or any of it. 

if you read the previous response with this and read the scenes i think you have some information that should relax you on this.

so you are unlynchable, unkillable, and generally someone not to be trifled with. 

sounds legit.

1 minute ago, DPR said:

Honestly dude, who the **** else would he be claiming by saying if he got lynched, the game would end? 

Which you commented on, like, 346 times. 

Bad look for you

I have no ******* idea.  He said "a form".  He didnt say, I'm Dr. Manhattan.  I'm not familiar with the content, so I dont get how this dude who is actually this dude is actually Dr. Manhattan.  lol  My biggest gripe is I dont believe the consequences of his role.  Again, if he's town and we have numbers, we lynch and win.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, HessStation said:

Dearest Penisface,

Deputy Investigator doesn’t “back up” the Watcher role. Scum would need to find the Investigator first, if we were to believe AJ’s reveal. Don’t make me start to FOS you. It will only come at your own untimely demise. 

Sincerely,

GFY

Spoken like a man who can't think beyond that which is in front of his face.  I pity you but am willing to take you as an understudy at some point.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe I'm giving Barry too much credit here, but this has the look of a "babe in the woods" routine that doesn't sit right with me.  He's played enough games here to know that there can, and have been, wacky reveals, and there are reasons there shouldn't always be a counter claim.

I also wasn't a fan of him doing a complete 180 on JC nearing the deadline yesterday; he went from JC being his top town read to voting him in a short period of time.  He defended that pretty well at the time but combined with his play today I don't think I'm buying it anymore.  Too many weird things put together make me think he's being deceptive rather than clueless town.  

unvote vote Barry

Don't really see how you're getting "babe in the woods" or deceptive clueless town from what you posted but ok.

I never said there couldn't be wacky reveals so why pretend like I did?

I also didn't say there should always be a counter claim. AJ's reveal was detailed, made sense and there was a deadline I think within an hour. I also hadn't realized the claim was for deputy investigator at the time. Since there was no counter it was concerning that people hadn't tried to move on to a more realistic train. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I have no ******* idea.  He said "a form".  He didnt say, I'm Dr. Manhattan.  I'm not familiar with the content, so I dont get how this dude who is actually this dude is actually Dr. Manhattan.  lol  My biggest gripe is I dont believe the consequences of his role.  Again, if he's town and we have numbers, we lynch and win.  

Here’s the thing. The actually role would probably be Dr M so whatevs. I don’t know the details of the show either 

Train jumped the tracks.

The “form” thing from what it sounds like is that Dr. M was posing as this Cal dude to blend in with people. Dandie says how he reveals himself at some later point and passed his power on to someone else or something like that 

7 minutes ago, Pac said:

so you are unlynchable, unkillable, and generally someone not to be trifled with. 

sounds legit.

No never said I could not be lynched, killed. If you’ve read my responses to jifs  questions I answered to these somewhat that I could. Feel like it was about the time you said I was a flying laser ass 

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Here’s the thing. The actually role would probably be Dr M so whatevs. I don’t know the details of the show either 

Why?  If Dr. Manhattan's powers are the game ends when he's dead, why would you want to steal that power if you're scum?  What if town successfully lynches that person next day phase, or they're shot.  Scum losses.  Scum losses, right now, if we lynch Stark, apparently