Minesweeper Mafia Game Thread (Game Over -- Scum WIns!)

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

I knew you were gonna ask that

yes but did you know id find it for myself?

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

official Votecount day 4

Drums -- Ballin, Ape (2)

Ape -- 80, Drums (2)

Ape and Drums are at L-2!!

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch

Right

so i dont think you will get either ballin or Ape to move.

i have a slight paranoia of a drums/ape team but im gonna ignore that on purpose

@GATA   you around?

11 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

If history is any guide, He’s probably already done this 4-5 times today. Don’t encourage him.

Haha thanks. I was going to try a joke but was heading out to walk my dog and couldn’t think of anything good

58 minutes ago, Drums said:

The good thing is ballin is hitching his wagon to ape, making it easier. We got this

Guys. Anyone that suggests that the remaining scum would smearing as a team out-in-the-open is full of crap.

Mafia 101.

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Gave my reasons when I voted you and your fake reveal cemented it. Not my fault you came out voting ballin to get a head start and had no idea I was coming for you. He might have a bomb but I know you don’t. Youre the lynch today. 

In the future, when you want to sell a false claim you gotta stick to the basic: I am that role, he can not be. He’s lying. All this extra about ballin on my team, bombs, diffused, etc it all makes your false claim weaker. You come across as flailing and selling.

51 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Never supportive of a no lynch.

I buy Drums' claim because it led to Crusher.  And why would we only get a counter from Ape this late?  Makes no sense.  

My vote stays on Ape.

My immediate vote of crusher was my counter, without screaming it like a noob. ******* idiot.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

In the future, when you want to sell a false claim you gotta stick to the basic: I am that role, he can not be. He’s lying. All this extra about ballin on my team, bombs, diffused, etc it all makes your false claim weaker. You come across as flailing and selling.

My immediate vote of crusher was my counter, without screaming it like a noob. ******* idiot.

Don't be mad 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hats off to Drums if he manipulated me.  I'm OK with him getting the W if we're wrong.

Manipulating you isn’t some sacred cow achievement, you ******* clown. He’s earned nothing. It was a terrible reveal and you’re scum mvp. It only worked because look at the collection of morons still alive.