Most hated person in the organization   

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these men would you give the lowest approval rating

• Quinnen Williams
    • Sam Darnold
    • Adam Gase
    • Christopher Johnson
    • Woody Johnson

The Johnsons are actually a little more popular than I can believe. The fact that they even have mild defenders is f*cking astounding. Most hated in order:

1. Woody

2. Gase

3. Chris

4. Darnold

5. Q

Darnold has more fans than Q but also significantly more who dislike him. Just the reality of QB vs DT. 

4 minutes ago, SR24 said:

It's the Johnsons above everyone else. The only constant in these never ending rebuilds are Woody and CJ. We have guys who come from the baby powder business interjecting themselves into football decisions it's insanity 

Don’t worry we as jet fans have Josh McDaniels to look forward to once Woody finally tires of Gase in 2022

Chris is worse (dumber) than Woody (just dumb). At least last time Woody was looking to hire a coach and GM he hired some football guys to do the search (Casserly and somebody else whose name escapes me). Maybe the wrong football guys, but at least he had a couple of working brain cells that told him he didn't know enough to pick the next failures. Chris is too stupid to realize he is too stupid. He doesn't know what a football is but he hired Gase without consulting with anyone who knows anything about football.

Woody is dumb. Chris is dumber.

2 minutes ago, viffer said:

Chris is worse (dumber) than Woody (just dumb). At least last time Woody was looking to hire a coach and GM he hired some football guys to do the search (Casserly and somebody else whose name escapes me). Maybe the wrong football guys, but at least he had a couple of working brain cells that told him he didn't know enough to pick the next failures. Chris is too stupid to realize he is too stupid. He doesn't know what a football is but he hired Gase without consulting with anyone who knows anything about football.

Woody is dumb. Chris is dumber.

Neither is one of them really cares enough which is the big problem. Both brothers care more about being well-liked in the building than about winning. The only guy either of them acted swiftly on was Mangini and that’s because he insulted Woody.

I like Sam and I haven't given up on Quinnen yet (though I am definitely concerned he's turning into "Leo part 2").

Gase is awful but I won't say that he's worse than the buffoons who hired him.  And my gut feeling is that WJ is probably worse than CJ (if not as a football executive then as a human being).

4 hours ago, Jethead said:

Landslide Woody!

Anyone remember when Woody Johnson got clipped by a car while he was riding his bike in South Florida? He was his the way to an owners meeting in 2011 in New Orleans, and described this horrific scene:

"I just got nicked by a car," Johnson said. I wasn't wearing a helmet and all that stuff. You are supposed to do all that stuff. I didn't hit my head or anything. I broke my ankle."

"It's nothing," he said. "Just a couple of months, my upper body will be good and my legs will be very skinny." Johnson declined to describe the accident, but added, "A driver is not supposed to hit bikes. Anyway, that's the way it went down."

Calls to Palm Beach police were not immediately returned.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-owner-woody-johnson-hit-car-riding-bike-2-weeks-shows-nfl-meetings-crutches-article-1.122431

Good times! C'mon, you were all thinking it. In reality, I would never wish harm on anyone; but come on now, this is a Bobby Brady level ankle injury. Yes, I laughed. That'll learn ya for breaking up our tailgate and bankrupting me out of my seats, you rube (shakes fist)!