How Can The Johnsons Fire Gaze Now?

BettyBoop

We are downright awful in all aspects of the game but if we fire Gase now we are absolutely going to screw up down the stretch and win 2-3 games and land the #2 pick. The season is lost, let Gase finish out the year if you can. I have a feeling he'll start trying to get fired in the next week or two. I think he's gone after Week 8.

• Upvote 2

Any self-respecting organization would fire Gase today.  Obviously, that does not include the Jets.  They have no self-respect.  They have no pride.  They have no sense of shame.  Chris Johnson, AKA Fredo, won't fire his butt boy.  Fine.  Best chance to go 0-16 is with Gase at the helm.  Would not be surprised if that happens, Trevor Lawrence elects to stay in college for another year.  As Bart Scott said, "that would be a whole new low."  But that's what this disgusting franchise is doing every day--hitting whole new lows.  Sinking lower than the Kotite era. Maybe then the League will step in.  Maybe then, the Johnsons will either sell or step down as CEOs.  Not counting on it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I think the Johnsons will hold on to Gaze for the rest of the season if for no other reason than if he were gone everyone would then turn on Joe Douglas who they just gave a six year contract to based on Gaze's recommendation!

Let that sink in for a moment.

This is preposterous...... 

Think

"I have a cook who is poisoning the customers but I don't want to fire them because then the manager will be looked at?" So I will continue to plosion customers because I am afraid to change!

Ugggggggg

24 minutes ago, prime21 said:

KEEP GASE! He can guarantee us 0-16 and Lawrence.

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

Why would anyone in the right mind have an iota desire of playing for the laughing stock of the NFL? Stay in Clemson and save your sanity, mind, body and future career.  This franchise will not move anywhere with the current owners, non-football minded fuks.

Follow the money.

If they fire Gase they have to pay someone else to HC, either on staff or outside.  

That coach is also more likely to win a game, taking the Jets out of the Lawrence sweepstakes.  TL represents a rare prospect QB on a rookie contract for 4 years, plus a 5th year option. 

11 weeks to go.  I think the Johnsons try and stay the course.