***Official TNF Game Thread Cardinals vs Seahawks***

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Well Jamal just led Seattle's defense to a win against a great Arizona offense and Seattle's defense played with HEART (like NYJ's once did under Jamal). 

Sucks. Our 2nd first round pick just got a little worse...

A lot worse.

Just now, Jet Life said:

Jamal is such a bad player. Regardless of where the first round pick is, it’s a huge win! 

Such a bad player to the point of being selected to All Rookie team, multiple pro bowls and multiple all pros throughout his 1st 3 years before both Jerry Jones and Seattle's front office came BEGGING for him with first round picks. Yup. He's such a bad player lolololololololoolo

• Thumb Down 1

If only we could say Sam Darnold made an All Rookie team, multiple pro bowls and multiple all pros before Jerry Jones and Seattle came begging us for multiple 1st round picks + a 3rd but nope because of Sam Darnold being an absolute bust while having none of the above we're now rooting to lose every single game for Trevor Lawrence and would absolutely celebrate a stinking 2nd or 3rd round pick in return for the NFL's 32nd and dead last rated QB amongst all NFL QB's... Congrats Jet fans you really do know how to evaluate awful players lol

• Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Such a bad player to the point of being selected to All Rookie team, multiple pro bowls and multiple all pros throughout his 1st 3 years before both Jerry Jones and Seattle's front office came BEGGING for him with first round picks. Yup. He's such a bad player lolololololololoolo

Guy can’t even cover. Can’t believe they were dumb enough to trade all those picks for him. Jerry Jones wants him so he must be good, look at Dallas LOL. We’re lucky! 

22 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

If only we could say Sam Darnold made an All Rookie team, multiple pro bowls and multiple all pros before Jerry Jones and Seattle came begging us for multiple 1st round picks + a 3rd but nope because of Sam Darnold being an absolute bust while having none of the above we're now rooting to lose every single game for Trevor Lawrence and would absolutely celebrate a stinking 2nd or 3rd round pick in return for the NFL's 32nd and dead last rated QB amongst all NFL QB's... Congrats Jet fans you really do know how to evaluate awful players lol

Yeah, when you put it like that I’m starting to miss Jamal 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, when you put it like that I’m starting to miss Jamal 

I just miss having a player who wore his emotions on his sleeves and went out fighting and absolutely exposed Adam Gase as a pos prick before getting traded. Jamal went out ATTACKING Adam Gase and went out questioning the Johnson's asking them why is Gase allowed to be here? I respect the fk out of Adams for that. 

Compared to Sam Darnold. Who's scared of Adam Gase and just SITS THERE AND TAKES IT. Sam Darnold is going to be replaced by Trevor Lawrence and Sam says nothing and just sits there and takes it! And he's complimented Adam Gase one too many times to the point of me becoming absolutely disgusted with Sam Darnold and I can't respect that crap. He's so fake it makes me sick. 

Jamal wanted to help recruit. He demanded more dogs. He turned on Adam Gase while a Jet. He absolutely hated Gase replacing Bowles (who he loved). Sam? He does nothing. He's just sitting here waiting to be replaced by Trevor Lawrence and isn't even putting up a fight demanding offensive help. He's a sissy and the opposite of a leader. 

If I were Sam? I would demand to the media that JD goes after big name FA WR's and drafts more offensive lineman and demand that we pass on Trevor and to believe in him but NOPE he's just sitting there and just TAKES IT!

And if I were Sam? I would have absolutely exploded on JD through the media for drafting a 4th round QB and a 6th round awful PUNTER instead of trying to help me as a struggling QB but nope once again; he just sits there and TAKES it!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

And pressured Murray more times than I could count (which was his job tonight). 

4 out of 5 times that he blitzed Arizona got at least a 1st down.  He blew the coverage totally in the last zona td.  He shied away from contact on one long run.  He got spun like a top by Murray.

Jamal fans do not worry though the national media are still buying into this stuff as seen by this game.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Yep gotta admit. That was the best 2 tackle and 1 assist performance I have ever seen from a thong  safety in my life. Kudos Jamal! 

Yea but that little twirly missed tackle on Murray scored high points by the judges

9.6.  9.8.  9.8.  9.9  9.7  9.8    Play of the Game

1st Place J Adams

It was a classic Thursday night game.  The road team came out flat as a pancake.  Murray hurt his shoulder early and was limited in both his running and passing.  Bobby Wagner is slowing down but he's still a beast.  Patrick Peterson has lost a step and can't be left on an island anymore.  The lose of Corey Peters last week really opened up Seattle's running game.  

While Seattle is now in control of the division, I think it's not a great sign for Seattle that AZ was still in the game late.