Monday Night football....

Beerfish

Been watching on and off. I'm sure there would be more of a score differential if the refs didn't throw in a legitimate call or two in the Rams favor. I saw Tom Cheat sticking his glove up in the air for RTF (Roughing the Faggot) while he was on the ground, like he was sticking his hand up out of the water in a whirlpool about to be drowned, but the refs decided to throw a flag elsewhere, which alas, didn't result in a 15 yard penalty. 

Tampa D is pretty good courtesy of Todd Bowles. He's good at what he does, he just wasn't HC material. I have nothing against that. Some people are good at what they do, punch in, punch out, and don't really want or meet the responsibility for something higher at the end of the day. Too bad he has to breathe the same air as Tom Brady. I'd probably faint like those Olympic athletes in Beijing from the pollution.

I like how the "crowd noise" is like a Jets game at HT, but when the TB Cheats make a gain of one yard it's like the crowd noise of gladiators fighting to the death in the Coliseum in Ancient Rome. Same thing with the TB Cheats on D. TB Cheats, lol, I think I'll keep that one.

Wide. Goddamn it. 

I have to go to bed soon. If I wake up and find out that the Rams choked, I'm gonna drop kick some Rams. I mean, yams. I have some in a big bowl on my kitchen table at the ready for Thanksgiving. I might hurt my foot, though. 

Nice play by Darius Williams. Fck you, Shady. 

Haha, Williams again. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Just looked at the box score.  Is it really possible the Rams have a total of 5 yards rushing in the middle of the 3rd quarter?

Well that's what good coaching does man the Buccaneers have the best run defense in the league so instead the Rams coaching staff came into tonight's game with a strategy to attack Tampa Bay's defense through the air and it's worked because Goff has gone 34/40 for 330 passing yards so far and 3 TD's/1 INT compared to only 11 rushing attempts. 

Sean McVay is the real deal as a great young offensive mind. 

Adam Gase would be the only one to run Frank Gore 20x with HB dives against this TB defense lol