Gore Out for season finale Lung Contusion

jetsrule128

Get well soon Frank Gore

I wish I never see you in a NY Jets uniform again. 

Gase praises Gore's work ethic, leadership: "I can't say enough about what he's done for our team

What has he done Adam? How many games did we win because of him? Please explain your asinine dumb idiotic statement. 

FIRE ADAM GASE 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

What a phenomenal opportunity for Gase to showcase our rookie RBs.   Oh, wait.  This isn't the beginning of the season.  Never mind.

Is there another former Miami Dolphins RB on the street if there is JD will surely sign them in time for Sundays game so we can't see what our young RB's can do. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Not his fault how much Gase relied on him. He was valuable in the locker room and admired by his team. 

As a fellow Mets fan, you'll appreciate this.......Tom Seaver idolized Gil Hodges, always said that he"taught me how to be a pro." Something tells me that so many of the young kids, who saw Frank Gore come into the building every day and bust his butt, and learned from his example to never quit, will be saying the same thing about Mr. Gore some day. And they should.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"Yeah, I'm sure he got hurt on that final carry."

More than likely been nursing that injury the entire season. 

His and AG goal to get the 16,000 ironically now he's injured out for the season. 

He probably went into the locker room remove a padded flak jacket or some protective padding worn to protect his mid-section. 

AG is a clown and this further cements his legacy here. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, pdxgreen said:

I don't have my glasses on. So I read that as Pedro Guerrero.

Once asked what went through his mind while hunched over at the ''hot corner,'' Guerrero admitted he was thinking: ''Please don't hit the ball to me.'' And what was his second thought? ''Please don't hit it to Sax,'' a reference to Steve Sax, the second baseman who for a long time had problems making the short throw to first base.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Icer said:

Dude got the arbitrary milestone and bounced. Used the only team and coach dumb enough to feed him enough carries to reach 600 yards which was probably like 300 touches.

Herm and Hackett did the same thing for the compiler.. He had 187 carries for a 3.5 avg like the compiler did in 1998..?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Not his fault how much Gase relied on him. He was valuable in the locker room and admired by his team. 

Good Post.  Although I didn’t agree with the amount he was used I respect him as a player.  Hope he gets healthy and had a good future no matter what he does 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Adam Gase ran Frank Gore down our throats it wasn't about the team it was about getting Frank Gore his record. 

Anyone who defends Adam Gase and what he's done to this organization is a damn fool. 

That is not Frank Gore's problem. And, it sounds like he mentored the players that were in the room with him, and hopefully that pays dividends down the road.

• Upvote 2

Just now, joewilly12 said:

He is still the GM right. 

Yes, and the other RB's that were in the room appeared brittle as hell. It is a good thing that Gore was here. Pointing at Frank Gore and pretending that he was a problem with the Jets is just wrong. He did what he was asked, probably more, and was cheap. The Jets got more than they bargained with Gore. 

Adam Gase called the plays and decided workload. Gore did what he was asked.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1