LaFleur New Jets OC as per SI

jetsons

59 minutes ago, genot said:

Literally the last thing he said about Sam at his presser was "Im exited about Sam". It tells me something about his intentions. Maybe im reading too much into it. We'll see

What did you expect???   want him to say Sam blows, gotta go etc.... it’s all politics.   I Hope he is the next coming of Parcells and we win 2 SBs in 5 years BUT he hasn’t done anything yet.  I pray he is the one. 

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

What did you expect???   want him to say Sam blows, gotta go etc.... it’s all politics.   I Hope he is the next coming of Parcells and we win 2 SBs in 5 years BUT he hasn’t done anything yet.  I pray he is the one. 

He said what you' d expect him to say. I think Sams got a bright future. Going to be a great QB. Those could be construed as sales pitches. But at tbe end when he said I'M exited about Sam. It could indicate his feelings going foward with him.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, genot said:

Literally the last thing he said about Sam at his presser was "Im exited about Sam". It tells me something about his intentions. Maybe im reading too much into it. We'll see

Vote of confidence is often kiss of death in NFL

What so you expect him to say “Sam sucks, we will take whatever we can get for him and we are taking a QB in draft”

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Why????  kids done nothing.    He’s buddies with our HC.   I hope he is the next JC.  But read his wiki page.  He’s weak on real experience.  

Kyle Shanahan worked with him in Cleveland in 2014. Since then Shanahan has hired him when he went to Atlanta and then SF. Shanahan blocked LaFlauer’s brother from hiring him when he became GBs coach. So it seems Shanahan thinks highly of him 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, C Mart said:

Kyle Shanahan worked with him in Cleveland in 2014. Since then Shanahan has hired him when he went to Atlanta and then SF. Shanahan blocked LaFlauer’s brother from hiring him when he became GBs coach. So it seems Shanahan thinks highly of him 

Agreed.... just seems that since 2014 it’s all been under Kyle.  Based on the bozos we’ve had, he’ll probably be better than anything we’ve had,  in a long time 

This is pretty exciting after you realize our OC’s have been:

• Loggains

• Bates

• Morton

• Gailey 

• Morningwheig

• Sparano (*RIP)

• Schotty

• Heirmerdinger

• Hackett

... WOW

Dan Henning and Charlie Weiss after that were the only ones that you were actual good coaches. Gailey had the one decent year but I mean this is an absolute disaster of names.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1