2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

28 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

The one thing we have is his two former college teammates in Maye and Davis. Plus qe have his former DC 

Gotta factor in where he prefers to live, weather and playoff chances on top of offered contract.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

@football guy Still think we see a big departure from a Shanahan-style offense?

I never said we’re departing from it. Our blocking and running schemes are going to mirror it. I just get the sense that the passing philosophy will be more along the lines of Mike Shanahan’s/Matt LaFleur’s as opposed to Kyle’s, which doesn’t attack deep very often

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Marshmello said:

Why even tweet this? I hope Saleh calls him out on this 

Corey Davis has always been the starter.  Ju Ju cannot say that.  Nor does Ju Ju bring the size and speed combination that made Davis the #5 pick.  Now do not get me wrong, Davis is not headed to Canton.  But he is a big tough receiver who does not miss time.  An immense upgrade over Perriman who he replaced.

We were not bidding against ourselves.  Davis was in demand and we bagged him.  Ju Ju went later.  He was an also-ran.  His salary and contract length reflect it.

I hope Douglas calls him and tells him to be fair when criticizing the team. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scotty Wooty Doo Doo said:

So,,, get good players in FA only if your ready to compete for the playoffs ?

Sent from my SM-G996U using JetNation.com mobile app

When they are 32 and you were 2-14?  Yes.  We need to get younger and better.  The answer at guard is in the draft.  It is why the Giants released Zeitler.  They took Shane Lemieux in the 5th round last year and he beat him out.  I want to do the same thing.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1