Britt Reid, Chiefs LB coach and son of Andy Reid in car accident, possible DUI and expected to miss Super Bowl

4 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Druggies? I’m sure you didn’t mean how I heard that but there should be significantly more sympathy toward people who struggle with addiction. It’s as hard as it gets.

I’ve treated numerous NFL people, sons and daughters of famous folks and it’s not easy for them.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

it was a tired late night post I could’ve articulated more sensitively

Didn’t mean to be disparaging, apologies.

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Save your political BS for another message board.  You’re obnoxious.  

GFY! 

1 hour ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Save your political BS for another message board.  You’re obnoxious.  

GFY!

• Thumb Down 2

https://www.kshb.com/sports/road-to-repeat/chiefs-assistant-coach-hurt-in-i-435-crash-that-injured-2-children-1-severely

Once at the hospital, the officer requested a blood draw from Britt Reid and a Jackson County judge approved the request. The search warrant application also references that a"a computer check revealed ... multiple prior DUI contacts."

Prayers for the children who were injured. 

Multiple past DUIs.  This guy should either be in prison or rehab.  Before he hurts anyone else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

That's correct...you know why?  So they ban this satan on earth from public office FOR LIFE so that we, as a great and storied nation, NEVER end up in this situation EVER again...that's why.

?cool. Gas is up 45 cents a gallon in 3 weeks. But I'm sure EVERYONE will be getting pay raises to make up for it. F*cking morons! 

Storied great nation...coming up. Comical. Teach your grandkids Chinese, get a hard start for their children.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

?cool. Gas is up 45 cents a gallon in 3 weeks. But I'm sure EVERYONE will be getting pay raises to make up for it. F*cking morons! 

Storied great nation...coming up. Comical. Teach your grandkids Chinese, get a hard start for their children.

how many bachelor's degrees do you have? I'll take one guess: 0.

Typical.

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Yikes

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

some people don't have to worry about "gas prices"....just another sign you probably are struggling with more than the Jets and 2021...start a GoFundMe.

4 minutes ago, Jetster said:

but from someone who lives in a town with the median household income of $36,000.00, well, I just feel bad for you...I hope you find what you're looking for.

the rest of us will be headed toward the light and away from the darkness.

3 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

how many bachelor's degrees do you have? I'll take one guess: 0.

Typical.

Are you actually calling yourself smarter than me, without even knowing who I am, what I've accomplished? That sir puts you right into the catagory of an ELITIST. I will guarantee you that I have professionally & financially done more in my lifetime than you will probably ever accomplish. 

I honestly couldn't care less to inform you of that fact, but based on your innuendo that you are far more educated than me because your a liberal nitwit, is in fact why the entire country is split in two.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

but from someone who lives in a town with the median household income of $36,000.00, well, I just feel bad for you...I hope you find what you're looking for.

the rest of us will be headed toward the light and away from the darkness.

Most of the people moving into my neighborhood are from NY, CA, and PA. Trying to escape idiots who think like yourself while your entire state is either burning to the ground, tripping over the homeless, or avoiding feces in the street. But, enjoy yourself. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Are you actually calling yourself smarter than me, without even knowing who I am, what I've accomplished? That sir puts you right into the catagory of an ELITIST. I will guarantee you that I have professionally & financially done more in my lifetime than you will probably ever accomplish. 

I honestly couldn't care less to inform you of that fact, but based on your innuendo that you are far more educated than me because your a liberal nitwit, is in fact why the entire country is split in two.

You’re

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Why are you so butthurt? Good God.

I’m so tired of these pompous NY & CA liberals who can’t seem to understand conservatives are just as educated, and definitely care more about underrepresented people who are struggling. While they’re hiding in their closets from Covid, a lot of us are going out & doing our best to save small businesses, bars & restaurants. States that have NOT locked down have faired evenly & better than the locked down states killing people’s livelihoods. 
I’m sorry, I’m passionate about liberty & freedom! Sue me. 
And if the Crusher wants to silence me so bit it. I’m not suppporting Andy Reid’s son, I’m just saying these lockdowns are unconstitutional & dangerously anti freedom, anti American & killing many more people than Covid over the next 5 years. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jetster said:

*you're

#Elitist

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My brother has become like that. He called me up the other night in a heaving rage yelling about what happens when transgenders start winning gold medals at the Olympics, and that LeBron James should be in prison for mass voter fraud. Whatever they’re showing these dudes/hillbillies on YouTube and Facebook is really effective. 

Maybe Transgenders are a little less important than the million of underprivileged children not being educated right now. Or the millions of small family businesses going under in lockdowns. You know many set some priorities during a Pendemic maybe? 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Maybe Transgenders are a little less important than the million of underprivileged children not being educated right now. Or the millions of small family businesses going under in lockdowns. You know many set some priorities during a Pendemic maybe? 

Pop Tv Wow GIF by Schitt's Creek

Also,

Pandemic*

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This happened in deep red Missouri, where there are no lockdowns on anything. Perhaps you should open a window, bub.

Oh, that’s right, no one drives drunk in NY or NJ. Sorry. Liberals don’t drink & drive. 

23 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Why are you so butthurt? Good God.

Definition of insecure

1a : deficient in assurance : beset by fear and anxiety always felt insecure in a group of strangers
b : not highly stable or well-adjusted an insecure marriage
2 : not confident or sure : uncertain feeling somewhat insecure of his reception
3 : not adequately guarded or sustained : unsafe an insecure investment
4 : not firmly fastened or fixed : shaky the hinge is loose and insecure
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I’m so tired of these pompous NY & CA liberals who can’t seem to understand conservatives are just as educated, and definitely care more about underrepresented people who are struggling. While they’re hiding in their closets from Covid, a lot of us are going out & doing our best to save small businesses, bars & restaurants. States that have NOT locked down have faired evenly & better than the licked down states killing people’s livelihoods. 
I’m sorry, I’m passionate about liberty & freedom! Sue me. 
And if the Crusher wants to silence me so bit it. I’m not suppporting Andy Reid’s son, I’m just saying these lockdowns are unconstitutional & dangerously anti freedom, anti American & killing many more people than Covid over the next 5 years. 

Foot In Mouth GIF