Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

22 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And with that I will give Ape that which he always so desperately craves:  The last word.

CTM, JC, Spoot.  

this is it, i think Ape made about 10 posts about you and you responded to 1 or 2 and then this

5 hours ago, Drums said:

Before going back to read I would say Bum is a top scum candidate for me. Did not vote Nolder, hasn't posted anything of substance, attempts to suss people but not really. I can't tell if it is because he has only played one game or because he is scum.

What I noticed on a glance that he and 80 both have me in town on day 3. As James Bond, I know I have raised some questions for not "sounding like my normal self" as a few have posted, so I think it is okay to be skeptical of me. I am indeed town but it is something to chew on.  Oh and kiss my ass for calling me contrived. I have to think of my wording to stay in character. GFY.

Well I can say with certainty that only playing one game makes it difficult to judge what is real talk and what is BS. I see some things that others see, but I dont say it every time because I want to see it play through a bit more. Sometimes I get phantom reads, ala Pac. 

I thought you were legit trying to locate scum from the start, so I thought you were Town. I focused my efforts elsewhere untill I could figure out what was going on.

I noticed by reading a few games that Nolder was usually targeted early, so I wasnt going to pile on too. I just wanted to take in the game a bit and figured he was gonna get it sooner than later anyways...

• Upvote 1

The search party had hit a stand still.  Once again, they were circling the pot, not able to make decisions.  If only Crusher was around to get them motivated with another passionate speech...

Spoot remembering the great work they did while hallucinating asked CTM if he had anything left.  CTM replied, "the fat man ate them all"....and just as CTM could get those words out...a massive blob of a hazy dust form started to create in thin air.  JiF was on his knees, praying, he could fell it, he knew it....it was....the spirit of Crusher.  He came back to motivate the party once again.

CTM - "Fatman!!!  You ate all my drugs, we're ****ed man!"

Crusher - "shut up you stupid hippy, nobody likes your sketchy drugs and terrible noodle dancing"

The Ape chimed in - "Fatman, I think it's the virgin, how can we trust a virgin?!?!?!?!"

Crusher - "when JiF and I first met, his anus was that of a virgin and look at him now!"

Greenseed was seemingly disgusted - "wtf kind of wedding did I attend"

Crusher replied - "to quote my boopsie, it's only gay if you're gay, otherwise, it's just fun!"

and like that....the image disappeared.

Rejuvenated and motivated the search party stepped into high gear....

Deadline Thurs 12pm

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Am I L-2?  Haven’t seen a VC in a while. I’ll just assume I am.  

Sorry to disappoint the Ape, who assumes I’m scum cooking up a sexy fake reveal.  I’m VT.  

lol, I cut your legs out from under you.

and here, you’re still talking about me like I’m town - and not paying any attention to the others who voted you.

honestly, I was shaky about you as a scum suspect - but, your subsequent play to my pressure has given my case some confidence

actusl confidence, like tells... not all the silly bluster Ive been putting on show for crushlove 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

It sucks you dicks call me ape. I actually like Godzilla more. 

drunk king kong GIF

ok Godzilla

15 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

This is not a good argument. Your attempt to course correct is noted.

He legit posts that in every game we play, scum.

It’s not my main reason.

Why are you defending 80? I get defending yourself, but to pivot to making the same argument Spoot did to defend 80 is a sudden twist.

I like my logic.

All these attempts to deflect, explain and poke holes reek of scum trying to figure their way out - and dancing around whether “I know” or an just a great ******* scum hunter.

News flash: it’s the latter.

14 hours ago, CTM said:

I'm legit good with 80, 2 days in a row he's pinged. Even now after I said his refusal to wrastle with the ape yesterday was pinging he started to a little which feels a bit like a course correct

hmmm where did I just here "course correct" - oh yeah....... CTM parroting APE...

1 hour ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I'm going with my gut.

Vote 80

think your scum Bum - gut call huh?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, I cut your legs out from under you.

and here, you’re still talking about me like I’m town - and not paying any attention to the others who voted you.

honestly, I was shaky about you as a scum suspect - but, your subsequent play to my pressure has given my case some confidence

actusl confidence, like tells... not all the silly bluster Ive been putting on show for crushlove 

this bold is a little weird, why shaky now? or why even mention that?  you just spent 4 pages and 50 posts pounding your chest? 

• Upvote 1

Mr. Ape is proving to be quite stubborn and is refusing to engage in any type of discussion. Pointed fingers and any response gets tuned out and twisted to his misinformed perception. Considering he imagined the connections he made; I find him questionable at the moment. 

Mr. JC provided poor reasoning for avoiding the Nolder train (especially because he always goes after Barry on Day 1, also bounces on to me quite regularly). I’ve seen him do this as scum. Spoot defending him could prove interesting. What is also interesting is there has not been enough pressure on him for his asinine behavior on day 2.

Not to mention, Mr. JC has been riding Ape’s coattails.

Vote JC

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Stark said:

this bold is a little weird, why shaky now? or why even mention that?  you just spent 4 pages and 50 posts pounding your chest? 

This is a pingy post. How are you interpreting that as ‘shaky now’?

I was shaky at first, because I voted him after a re-read. Sometimes I get myopic in re-reads in a bad way. I feel much better about it now, as I said, because of his subsequent defense. Pretty clear explanation.

The chest thumping is just showmanship for jif and crusher.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Drums said:

Mr. Ape is proving to be quite stubborn and is refusing to engage in any type of discussion. Pointed fingers and any response gets tuned out and twisted to his misinformed perception. Considering he imagined the connections he made; I find him questionable at the moment. 

Mr. JC provided poor reasoning for avoiding the Nolder train (especially because he always goes after Barry on Day 1, also bounces on to me quite regularly). I’ve seen him do this as scum. Spoot defending him could prove interesting. What is also interesting is there has not been enough pressure on him for his asinine behavior on day 2.

Not to mention, Mr. JC has been riding Ape’s coattails.

Vote JC

You’re accusing JC of riding my coattails, and point out that he didn’t vote nolder with me in the same post.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You’re accusing JC of riding my coattails, and point out that he didn’t vote nolder with me in the same post.

Perhaps he did not want to vote his scummate. Look at his behavior since. 

How do you feel about his reasoning for not voting Nolder? You seemed to have an issue with me but not him. Interesting little monkey you are. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is a pingy post. How are you interpreting that as ‘shaky now’?

I was shaky at first, because I voted him after a re-read. Sometimes I get myopic in re-reads in a bad way. I feel much better about it now, as I said, because of his subsequent defense. Pretty clear explanation.

The chest thumping is just showmanship for jif and crusher.

I didn't think you were shaky at all the whole time you were pressing 80. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

then you said this and I am mostly wondering why you would even say that. Now or at any point. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2021 at 1:14 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

I think Pac and 80 have been coaching Greenseed all along, so taking Pac out will clear my suspicions up one way or another. 

Unvote GS. VOTE Pac

Hammer on Pac, felt rushed... you also tied together Pac and 80 here and the said Pac will clear your suspicion one way or another.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:00 PM, BUM-KNEE said:

I hate this game....

this response after pacs flip felt disingenuous.

After you hammered, Barry pointed out that we usually give players some time to reveal when votes build kind of quickly. you repped his post and then commented that this is your second game. After Pac's flip I ISO'd you and GS and you voted CTM early and then questioned the Greenseed being coached/commented that you think he was but most everything was a small non game related comment. Making posts without really trying to play or gather information. 

tying pac and 80 together but not pressing or voting 80 until he had acquired some votes. If Pac was to clear a suspicion either way why didn't you follow through with it?

16 minutes ago, Stark said:

Hammer on Pac, felt rushed... you also tied together Pac and 80 here and the said Pac will clear your suspicion one way or another.

this response after pacs flip felt disingenuous.

After you hammered, Barry pointed out that we usually give players some time to reveal when votes build kind of quickly. you repped his post and then commented that this is your second game. After Pac's flip I ISO'd you and GS and you voted CTM early and then questioned the Greenseed being coached/commented that you think he was but most everything was a small non game related comment. Making posts without really trying to play or gather information. 

tying pac and 80 together but not pressing or voting 80 until he had acquired some votes. If Pac was to clear a suspicion either way why didn't you follow through with it?

I had Pac as neutral for awhile till he started acting weird (what I thought was weird) and then changed my mind. I didn't tie them together exactly, but thought they were protecting scum. (GS)

As I said before, I wanted to see what transpired before finalizing my decision. I don't "press" very much in these games, that's just how I go about it.

My CTM vote was mostly joke

12 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I had Pac as neutral for awhile till he started acting weird (what I thought was weird) and then changed my mind. I didn't tie them together exactly, but thought they were protecting scum. (GS)

As I said before, I wanted to see what transpired before finalizing my decision. I don't "press" very much in these games, that's just how I go about it.

My CTM vote was mostly joke

Mr. Bum, can you please point out the strange behavior you observed?