Five Reasons I Believe the Jets are Retaining Sam Darnold

8 minutes ago, manuvsteal said:

To put this into perspective, in 2019 when Sam Darnold had Robby Anderson he threw 19 TD's in 13 games and had roughly 3,000 yards.

He also faced like 6 of the 7 worst defenses in the NFL and still put up numbers that would extrapolate to a below average performance that year.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

People are really overthinking this.

As bad as the team is the #1 need by a distance is QB. Sam Darnold was the worst player on the offence last season and was quite comfortably outplayed by an over the hill Joe Flacco. You cannot possibly sell him as the starter for another year. Douglas didn't pick him and will not want to tie his fate to a previous GM's pick who's shown to be nothing but a resounding failure. If he goes with Darnold again and it predictably goes wrong he would absolutely have to be out as well, especially if Wilson performs. 

I do think the Jets f*cked Darnold. I do think he had some physical talent and that he could have played in this league but he's beyond that now. Mentally he's all over the place and plays like a genuine simpleton. He will conspire to find the wrong decision when it's the most difficult option. He's completely broken. 

Zach Wilson is the guy. He's not perfect but we had the elite of the elite prospect in our midst and threw it away to Jacksonville because Jets. Douglas can at least get his own guy and the fans get some hope again. 

“Outplayed” Flacco had one good game facing the pats whose number he has  always had going back to 2009 when he’s beaten Belichick and Brady playoffs twice and would be 3-0 facing them if he didn’t throw a dumb pick in the endzone in the 2014 playoff game

Rest of the games Flacco played he threw a combined 3 tds total

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

“Outplayed” Flacco had one good game facing the pats whose number he has  always had going back to 2009 when he’s beaten Belichick and Brady playoffs twice and would be 3-0 facing them if he didn’t throw a dumb pick in the endzone in the 2014 playoff game

Rest of the games Flacco played he threw a combined 3 tds total

What the f*ck?

You can't just take away his best game. Flacco played well against a good defence that Sam has been disgraceful against throughout his career. I could take Darnold's best game away too, although his best was still piss poor. 

Better TD:INT ratio, better rating, better YPA - Flacco outplayed him by absolutely every measurement. Sam is as bad it gets in the league. He'll probably not be in the NFL in 3-4 years time. He's atrocious. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

What the f*ck?

You can't just take away his best game. Flacco played well against a good defence that Sam has been disgraceful against throughout his career. I could take Darnold's best game away too, although his best was still piss poor. 

Better TD:INT ratio, better rating, better YPA - Flacco outplayed him by absolutely every measurement. Sam is as bad it gets in the league. He'll probably not be in the NFL in 3-4 years time. He's atrocious. 

I’m not taking away his best game I’m simply calling it like it is.  Just like how when Darnold-haters want to minimize him winning 7 games in 2019 with no offensive line and trash receivers outside of Robby because some of the wins came against bad defenses

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I’m not taking away his best game I’m simply calling it like it is.  Just like how when Darnold-haters want to minimize him winning 7 games in 2019 with no offensive line and trash receivers outside of Robby because some of the wins came against bad defenses

Geno Smith went 8-8 as starting QB here. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

If Saleh is of the ilk that he wanted to ride with Sam one more season, that is interesting. He prepared to play against Darnold this past season and apparently did not come away with the thought, "That guy stinks".  In fact Darnold had an OK (no huge gaffs) game going 21/32 for 179 with 1 TD and no interceptions throwing to frightening trio of Perriman, Hogan and Berrios.  So, I could see Saleh thinking that if he makes Sam a game manager, he might be able to make it work.

i think the term "game manager" gets a bad rap.  a lot of qb's are game managers.  lots of superbowl winning qb's were game managers starting with bart starr.  heck in the 1968/69 season namath was a game manager.  and that comes from having a well balanced and proficient team that doesn't need the qb to scramble or put up 400 yards every week.  even so it could be that darnold won't be able to deal with the prosperity so we'll see what happens.

In rebutall here are the Top 5 reasons we WILL select Wilson

1. In JDs own words QB is the most important position on the team and then both lines. This is important because it is actually slightly different than other GMS who view view building inside out as more important than QB

2. Zach Wilson is pretty much in every way a better QB prospect than Sam Darnold was, and it is not close. Darnold had a lot more yellow flags. Wilson's only flag are the shoulders and that is a simple yes/no decision based on the phsical.

3. It makes the most financial sense. Having a QB on a rookie contract for five years is incredibly powerful. Not only does it allow for far greater flexibility to build a team around the QB, but the overall commitment is so low that even if the pick is a complete bust it is not a franchise killer like it was before the slotted salaries. Darnold is actually a bigger financial risk overall.

4. Never underestimate the egos of GMs and coaches. Darnold is not a Saleh guy. He is not a LaFleur guy and he is also not a JD guy. New head coaches want to build a team with "their guys", Hell, even Rex the king of ground and pound wanted "his guy". 

5. Drafting a QB puts less pressure on the coaching staff and JD. If they roll with Sam there is an expectation that a team with a 4 year veteran finally free of literally a bottom 10 head coach of all time, will compete. With Wilson they get a couple of years with smaller expectations

Bonus reason #1: The Jets do not need to spend any capital (like we did with Sam) to draft Wilson

Bonus reason #2: Darnold has not in any way shown an ability to stay health as a QB.

When I just look at the overall picture I just cannot imagine the Jets in the end not taking a QB,. They may have initially planned on the Darnold routs but for all the reasons above they will continuously move towards taking a QB at 2, likely Wilson.

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, manuvsteal said:

As the title implies these are five quick reasons that I've come to the conclusion the Jets are not going to draft a quarterback (Wilson or Fields) with their top pick.

1. The Jets only have two quarterbacks on the roster right now.  Sam Darnold and Captain James Morgan.  If the Jets were to trade Darnold, and draft a quarterback one of the first things they would have done would be to secure a  veteran quarterback that knows the system.  Using the 2021 free agency tracker I notice that both CJ Beathard and Nick Mullens are still on the free agency market.  It would make sense that if the Jets were to trade Darnold, go down to one quarterback, and then draft a rookie, the first thing they would do, even prior to signing Corey Davis or Carl Lawson, would be to sign a QB that would know the probable playbook that the Jets would likely run, and a veteran that they could play if a guy like Zach WIlson gets injured.  The fact that only 7 of a possible 30 QB's have been signed speaks to the fact that they will probably run with Darnold and not look for a backup QB that could support a rookie.  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/

2.  Defense, defense, defense.  The head coach Robert Salah has made his bones on defense.  Add to this the fact that the Jets are switching from a 3 man front to a 4 man front, and it goes without saying the Jets may prioritize the components they don't have for a 4-3 defense.  Those things include a DE that is more suited to a 4-3 as well as more speed at linebacker.  Just a logical guess here, but it would make sense that the Jets would look to target in their first 3 or 4 picks a high ceiling DE like Greg Rouseau, Kwity Paye, or Jaelan Phillips.  Although none of these guys are worth the #2 pick, it is worth noting that Rouseau who opted out of the 2020 season was ranked as a potential #1 pick at the start of 2021 after logging 15 sacks from DE in 2019. I believe he may be rated a lot higher than people think, and the Jets may look to grab some speed at linebacker in round 2 or 3.

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Miami-Hurricanes-Football-2021-NFL-Draft-DE-Gregory-Rousseau-a-top-five-pick-in-another-2021-mock-draft-147182083/

3. Nick Bosa. This goes along with my second point, but Nick Bosa was the second pick in the 2019 draft and the 49ers defense was based around prioritizing getting to the QB with a consistent pass rush.  It's also logical to think that Robert Salah would want to reproduce what the 49ers did when they went tot the Super Bowl in the 2019 season.  They passed on Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson in that draft and rolled with an average QB like Jimmy Garoppolo, because they knew their running game, defense, and offensive system were more important than any rookie QB.  Sam Darnold is equivalent to Jimmy G. where he is better in some areas including footwork, scrambling, throwing on the run, and worse in others like processing information.  My personal opinion, but I think it all evens out, and that Salah may view Darnold as comparable to or better than a QB that he saw get the 49ers to the Super Bowl just 2 short years ago.  

4.  George Kittle.  Logically speaking, it's not expected that the Jets copy the entire 49ers offensive and defensive scheme.  It is logical that the Jets coaching staff would want to immitate the components of San Francisco that were most successful.  That being said, George Kittle is arguably the 49ers most valuable player.  It's not just Kittle either, as players like Travis Kelse, Antonio Gates, Rob Gronkowski, Tony Gonzalez have made their quarterbacks and their teams offense click for the last 20 years.  If the Jets want to prioritize getting a lot of production from the tight end position as they did with Kittle, they may be looking to trade down a pick or two and draft Kyle Pitts from Florida.  Jets fans might boo this on draft day, but when you consider Kittle's trajectory, getting a player like Pitts to do to the AFC East what Rob Gronkowski did to the Jets for a decade might help to win some games.  I'm personally a fan of Pat Freiermuth of Penn State, but would not be upset with Pitts.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/6/20/21296457/49ers-can-anyone-unseat-kittle-for-team-mvp-in-2020

5.  Last on my list but most important is the report that came out last week that the Jets were split on keeping or trading Sam Darnold.  In the report it stated Joe Douglas wanted to trade, but the coaching staff wanted to keep Sam Darnold.  This one is simple.  If you are the GM, and you just hired a new coach to a multi-year contract. The owner is leaning on you to get it right, and the coach says keep Darnold, the first decision you make is not going to be to go against your head coach and trade the guy he wants to keep.  The owner should defer to the GM's wishes.  The GM in turn should (most of the time) try to keep the coach happy.  We just had warring GM and coach with McCagnan and Gase, and we won't see that re-hashed less than 2 years later.   The most logical guess to me is that although Joe D. has final say, he'll want to form the roster to Robert Salah's expectations.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/new-york-jets-organization-reportedly-split-on-sam-darnold-trade-in-2021/ar-BB1eBXaD

These are my five reasons that I think the Jets won't draft a QB.  It's still early on some of these and they might still sign a free agent QB, but it seems that Joe is just playing this up to get as much trade capital for the number two pick.  Looking at past history, especially as it relates to success is a good indicator to predict future behavior.  The 49ers had a lot of success, as you can't get more successful than getting to a Super Bowl, and it stands to reason they will copy the major components that brought them that success.  Also, if they trade the 2nd pick to a team that wasn't very good such as the Falcons, it's reasonable to think that in 2022 the Falcons will still fall behind teams like the Bucs, Saints, and even Panthers in the NFC south.  If the Jets were to trade with them, and pick up a 1st rounder next year, it could be in the top 10 picks again.  For those of you that don't like Sam Darnold, there will be other top tier QB's available with the Falcons early pick should Darnold not pan out, so it's really a win- win in reality.  My guess is the #2 pick goes to the Falcons for an extra third round pick in 2021, and a 1st round pick in 2022.

All fine except draft trade down. Don't care if it is 2 slots with the Falcons. It is for a QB of the future for them and other than their 4th overall pick we would need this years 2nd rounder and more plus next years first.  

6 hours ago, Biggs said:

He's been in the league for 4 years.  He was a 3rd round pick who started 5 games as a rookie.  In year 2 as a full time starter he was a 1000 yard receiver with 15.2 yards per catch and 5TD's.  In year 3 he was a 1000 yard receiver with 18.3 YPC and 11 TD's.  In year 4 he got hurt and started 5 games and got hurt.  He was on pace for another 1000 yard year and he was averaging 16.9 Yards per. 

He's an outright beast when healthy.  He's a big rangy receiver with speed with a huge catch radius.  He's numbers when healthy were terrific.  He's in his absolute prime.  I'm just saying there's a health issue.  You do the due diligence and he passes, he's worth the contract and we have the money.

The problem with Golladay is that he’s not healthy, contrary to what you said is not that speedy, as the numbers indicate that he has trouble getting separation (a bad hip injury won’t help this), and unless you think he’s on par with, or better than, these guys, he’s not worth 18 million dollars per year with his current resumé:

807894B3-6C9B-4A9A-8A63-D5946768D55A.jpeg.c033cbad53b29f4c16bbbb744974b0c1.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Has an of the mike shanahan coaching tree from his time at Washington been on a team that has selected a qb in the first round of the draft? 

Kyle

Mike leflour and his disciple Arthur smith

Sean Mcvay

I know none of these have worked with a rookie and Kyle passed over the chance to pick a Qb in the draft numerous times. But is there anyone from that era of Mike Shanahan carrier that has worked with a rookie?

8 hours ago, manuvsteal said:

As the title implies these are five quick reasons that I've come to the conclusion the Jets are not going to draft a quarterback (Wilson or Fields) with their top pick.

1. The Jets only have two quarterbacks on the roster right now.  Sam Darnold and Captain James Morgan.  If the Jets were to trade Darnold, and draft a quarterback one of the first things they would have done would be to secure a  veteran quarterback that knows the system.  Using the 2021 free agency tracker I notice that both CJ Beathard and Nick Mullens are still on the free agency market.  It would make sense that if the Jets were to trade Darnold, go down to one quarterback, and then draft a rookie, the first thing they would do, even prior to signing Corey Davis or Carl Lawson, would be to sign a QB that would know the probable playbook that the Jets would likely run, and a veteran that they could play if a guy like Zach WIlson gets injured.  The fact that only 7 of a possible 30 QB's have been signed speaks to the fact that they will probably run with Darnold and not look for a backup QB that could support a rookie.  https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/all/quarterback/

2.  Defense, defense, defense.  The head coach Robert Salah has made his bones on defense.  Add to this the fact that the Jets are switching from a 3 man front to a 4 man front, and it goes without saying the Jets may prioritize the components they don't have for a 4-3 defense.  Those things include a DE that is more suited to a 4-3 as well as more speed at linebacker.  Just a logical guess here, but it would make sense that the Jets would look to target in their first 3 or 4 picks a high ceiling DE like Greg Rouseau, Kwity Paye, or Jaelan Phillips.  Although none of these guys are worth the #2 pick, it is worth noting that Rouseau who opted out of the 2020 season was ranked as a potential #1 pick at the start of 2021 after logging 15 sacks from DE in 2019. I believe he may be rated a lot higher than people think, and the Jets may look to grab some speed at linebacker in round 2 or 3.

https://247sports.com/college/miami/Article/Miami-Hurricanes-Football-2021-NFL-Draft-DE-Gregory-Rousseau-a-top-five-pick-in-another-2021-mock-draft-147182083/

3. Nick Bosa. This goes along with my second point, but Nick Bosa was the second pick in the 2019 draft and the 49ers defense was based around prioritizing getting to the QB with a consistent pass rush.  It's also logical to think that Robert Salah would want to reproduce what the 49ers did when they went tot the Super Bowl in the 2019 season.  They passed on Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson in that draft and rolled with an average QB like Jimmy Garoppolo, because they knew their running game, defense, and offensive system were more important than any rookie QB.  Sam Darnold is equivalent to Jimmy G. where he is better in some areas including footwork, scrambling, throwing on the run, and worse in others like processing information.  My personal opinion, but I think it all evens out, and that Salah may view Darnold as comparable to or better than a QB that he saw get the 49ers to the Super Bowl just 2 short years ago.  

4.  George Kittle.  Logically speaking, it's not expected that the Jets copy the entire 49ers offensive and defensive scheme.  It is logical that the Jets coaching staff would want to immitate the components of San Francisco that were most successful.  That being said, George Kittle is arguably the 49ers most valuable player.  It's not just Kittle either, as players like Travis Kelse, Antonio Gates, Rob Gronkowski, Tony Gonzalez have made their quarterbacks and their teams offense click for the last 20 years.  If the Jets want to prioritize getting a lot of production from the tight end position as they did with Kittle, they may be looking to trade down a pick or two and draft Kyle Pitts from Florida.  Jets fans might boo this on draft day, but when you consider Kittle's trajectory, getting a player like Pitts to do to the AFC East what Rob Gronkowski did to the Jets for a decade might help to win some games.  I'm personally a fan of Pat Freiermuth of Penn State, but would not be upset with Pitts.

https://www.ninersnation.com/2020/6/20/21296457/49ers-can-anyone-unseat-kittle-for-team-mvp-in-2020

5.  Last on my list but most important is the report that came out last week that the Jets were split on keeping or trading Sam Darnold.  In the report it stated Joe Douglas wanted to trade, but the coaching staff wanted to keep Sam Darnold.  This one is simple.  If you are the GM, and you just hired a new coach to a multi-year contract. The owner is leaning on you to get it right, and the coach says keep Darnold, the first decision you make is not going to be to go against your head coach and trade the guy he wants to keep.  The owner should defer to the GM's wishes.  The GM in turn should (most of the time) try to keep the coach happy.  We just had warring GM and coach with McCagnan and Gase, and we won't see that re-hashed less than 2 years later.   The most logical guess to me is that although Joe D. has final say, he'll want to form the roster to Robert Salah's expectations.  

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/new-york-jets-organization-reportedly-split-on-sam-darnold-trade-in-2021/ar-BB1eBXaD

These are my five reasons that I think the Jets won't draft a QB.  It's still early on some of these and they might still sign a free agent QB, but it seems that Joe is just playing this up to get as much trade capital for the number two pick.  Looking at past history, especially as it relates to success is a good indicator to predict future behavior.  The 49ers had a lot of success, as you can't get more successful than getting to a Super Bowl, and it stands to reason they will copy the major components that brought them that success.  Also, if they trade the 2nd pick to a team that wasn't very good such as the Falcons, it's reasonable to think that in 2022 the Falcons will still fall behind teams like the Bucs, Saints, and even Panthers in the NFC south.  If the Jets were to trade with them, and pick up a 1st rounder next year, it could be in the top 10 picks again.  For those of you that don't like Sam Darnold, there will be other top tier QB's available with the Falcons early pick should Darnold not pan out, so it's really a win- win in reality.  My guess is the #2 pick goes to the Falcons for an extra third round pick in 2021, and a 1st round pick in 2022.

1. Jets will add another (veteran) QB, whether they drafted someone new or retained Darnold to start 2021. Not adding one yet doesn't equal they refuse to add another. In particular since Morgan was 4th string last year and Darnold misses games every season. This is a non-reason purely based on the QB depth chart in mid-March.

2. Saleh may be a defensive-minded HC but the whole attraction with him was that he was not a solely defensive-focused HC candidate (i.e. not just a DC with a HC title). Bosa II + Darnold keeps the Jets further from the playoffs than Allen II + FAedge. Teams need to score points, too. 

3. OK well this is the same reason as #2. The obvious difference is SF already had Garoppolo on the roster & locked in as the starter before they drafted Bosa. The better parallel to what a QB-needy SF team did when they had the #2 pick is they traded for Garoppolo, then traded down from 2 to 3 to draft Solomon Thomas instead of drafting a QB at #2. They didn't draft Bosa instead of a QB, and Bosa was seen as one of those 2x-a-decade edge rusher prospects. He was locked in at the #2 pick no matter who picked there, not because the 49ers took him over a QB. The Jets don't have Garoppolo (no, Darnold is not the equivalent), so this is no apples to apples comparison. 

4. George Kittle was taken in round 5 and they got lucky. If they had any inkling he'd have turned out even half this good, and if the offense required such a dynamic TE, surely they'd have taken him in round 4 instead of a punter (or would have drafted a different TE somewhere in the first 2-3 rounds). What SF didn't do was take a great TE prospect with their highest pick in a draft with 5 projected 1st round QBs while the team still had the 2007-2008 version of Alex Smith. Kittle was a featured part of the offense because he's an awesome TE, not just because he's a TE. If it was that imperative where the offense wouldn't work without a dynamic TE talent, they'd have traded up for Njoku 4 rounds earlier.

5. Reports are worth less than nothing at this stage, before the presumed #2 overall pick's pro day in a season that saw the cancellation of the scouting combine. There are also reports that the Jets are all-in on Wilson but just want to see him up close first beforehand; so what of it. Other than confirmation/selection bias, in reality there's no more pressure on a GM to get it right in drafting a QB at #2 than in passing on all QBs at #2 in favor of a really good (but not generational) front-7 player. Especially when front-7 has been the team's focus in free agency, leading me to believe it's because that's not what they're doing at the top of round 1. I still don't know, but that's my greater point: no one knows, and unless this is a loose-lipped FO (which it isn't) any rumors are worthless at best, and baseless / fabricated at worst.

Appreciate all the thought that went into this, but IMO not one of them sounds like a compelling reason, let alone all of them. 

4 hours ago, rangerous said:

i think the term "game manager" gets a bad rap.  a lot of qb's are game managers.  lots of superbowl winning qb's were game managers starting with bart starr.  heck in the 1968/69 season namath was a game manager.  and that comes from having a well balanced and proficient team that doesn't need the qb to scramble or put up 400 yards every week.  even so it could be that darnold won't be able to deal with the prosperity so we'll see what happens.

Totally agree. The first rule of Quarterbacking is to do no harm. Once you get a QB to that point you can start building the plus plays because they understand the risks and benefits of certain plays as they relate to the game situation. i.e. keep your mistakes few in number and make them between the 40s.

• Post of the Week 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 10:20 AM, football guy said:

The tune that's changed is perceived market for each asset. 

Jets have received some criticism because it looks like that less demand will mean a weaker market if Darnold were to become available, but people with the team don't think that's the case. They feel teams will still line up to trade for him if made available, whether it be as a competition to their current starter or as a 1-year backup with the sights set on taking over next year. There are enough teams still interested to ensure they get a reasonable return for Sam, and they know a market exists for the #2 pick. However, the amount of suitors for Sam is greater than that for the #2 because the depth at QB in this draft class.

Since there are so many "top" QBs in this class, there's less confidence that the Jets can get a Rams/Browns-like haul for #2. It's no secret that option 1A for Carolina is to trade for Deshaun Watson, and if that fails, trade up for a QB. As much as they would likely take Wilson, they reportedly love Trey Lance and Mac Jones. Whether that's just them playing poker or legitimate is hard to say, but if they feel the price to pay for #2 is too big, they probably feel confident that they can move up a few spots to land a QB if they deem the price for #2 too expensive. The Falcons can move up, but I don't think they would bid what the Jets want to move down. I don't think the Eagles move up. So really you're hoping Denver drives up the market for #2. I don't think the Jets want to move outside the top 10, making a trade with San Francisco tough, and I don't think San Fran is hellbent on moving up for a QB. 

So assuming Wilson's medicals check out, the Jets will have to decide what makes the most sense: #2 for something like #8, #39, and a 2022 1st, or Darnold for something like a 2nd and 4th round pick. 

People in the Jets front office saw the writing on the wall weeks ago. The reason why other teams didn’t bother making offers was not because they didn’t call, but in doing their digging they felt the price to move up to #2 would be cost prohibitive. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, football guy said:

People in the Jets front office saw the writing on the wall weeks ago. The reason why other teams didn’t bother making offers was not because they didn’t call, but in doing their digging they felt the price to move up to #2 would be cost prohibitive. 

Ultimately it seems like JD views the move to Wilson as more or less a lateral move with, thd lack of buyers for a trade and resetting the qb money clock being a big factors.

Thats all well and good but they better go O heavy in a couple weeks and for the love of god sign Alex Smith.  They're going to need a qb who can start and win games if they're drafting this kid.

5 hours ago, Pac said:

Ultimately it seems like JD views the move to Wilson as more or less a lateral move with, thd lack of buyers for a trade and resetting the qb money clock being a big factors.

Thats all well and good but they better go O heavy in a couple weeks and for the love of god sign Alex Smith.  They're going to need a qb who can start and win games if they're drafting this kid.

I didn't get that sense at all.  It seems pretty clear to me he sees Wilson as an upgrade.

He stated if they had a lower pick they wouldn't have done it.  He made the move because he wanted the better player.

Resetting the clock is all well and good, but when dealing with a QB you don't pass on 3 first round picks for a lateral move.  s

6 hours ago, football guy said:

Of course.  It's silly to think SF didn't even check in with the Jets about #2.  This idea that Rapoport seems to be pitching, that somehow teams viewed #3 as more valuable than #2 is absurd. 

Anybody that offered anything to #3 would have at a minimum threw that same offer at the Jets.  

• Upvote 1