WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

1 hour ago, Drums said:

@Beaver any day 2 thoughts?

Hmmm...well day one I’m pretty sure some scum were on the Pac vote.   

Pac (6) - JC, 80, greenseed, drums, nyn, beaver

This was train on JiF that came up quick.

10 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Official Day 2 Vote Count:

JiF (4) - drums, JC, jvill, JETS

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Drums I can understand cause JiF has been absent.   JC and JETS are suspect to me.   

I mean truthfully JiF very well could be scum, I was just worried that there was a quick train and no reasoning.   

JETS is quick to revenge vote anyone who votes him.  He did to me on day 1.   Now doing same to JC.   

I’ll join you on JiF for now

Vote JiF 

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

What's your point?  Mine was the second vote just to see who would take the low hanging fruit.  Jville and you jumped on.  Jville had the decency to re-evaluate.  You looked scummier by pointing a finger at me.  I like my vote.

Confused by the bold here. You voted JETS before he pointed a finger at you.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Drums said:

80, are you ready to take your head out of your diet's ass and play some mafia or what?

I'm trying buddy.  I'm just having trouble getting engaged.  I was able to sleep a few hours last night, but my dreams kept getting increasingly more intense and I kept waking up.  Still in rough shape.  I'm sorry, I'll try to contribute where I can.

I definitely don't want to bow out right now, as I need distractions wherever possible.  But I also don't want to be a useless slot.  

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I see that I have votes and that is smart because I'm scum!

Your votes have peeled off for the most part, which helps because we need info today.  I think we'll certainly gain more info by playing this out a bit than rushing to get a flip for the sake of it.  

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Your votes have peeled off for the most part, which helps because we need info today.  I think we'll certainly gain more info by playing this out a bit than rushing to get a flip for the sake of it.  

Was there a vote on my train that was particularly concerning? 

FYI I have a Psychiatric appointment scheduled for today at 3.  Hoping to get some better answers then.  I have a bunch of notes ready to go after discussing with my counselor yesterday, gonna maybe e-mail TeddEY again and get some more thoughts. Also have another appointment on the books with a different Psychiatrist who is highly regarded, but its not until June 8.  In the meantime I at least need to find a way to get some dreamless sleep while working on the larger problem.  A visit to the ER may be necessary for that but I'm optimistic I'll get some answers during today's appointment that will make that unnecessary.  

I know this all is going to only make people uncomfortable to read but I also feel I need to tell people who care  about me, even if you all are relative strangers, or I'll go even more insane.  Lord knows my wife and the team of doctors are handling enough of the brunt of the issue.

My brain sucks right now and I hate it.  

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Was there a vote on my train that was particularly concerning? 

JETS, I would say.  He doesn't strike me as a "YOLO" player so him jumping on when he did was strange.  Drums not providing a reason was fine, and JC plays with the "Why not?" and "YOLO" approach early in games.  But none of the votes were enough for me to vote any of them yet, especially since we don't know your alignment.  So I'm not voting anyone at the moment.  It doesn't help that my brain isn't doing very well right now, as I explained above.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FYI I have a Psychiatric appointment scheduled for today at 3.  Hoping to get some better answers then.  I have a bunch of notes ready to go after discussing with my counselor yesterday, gonna maybe e-mail TeddEY again and get some more thoughts. Also have another appointment on the books with a different Psychiatrist who is highly regarded, but its not until June 8.  In the meantime I at least need to find a way to get some dreamless sleep while working on the larger problem.  A visit to the ER may be necessary for that but I'm optimistic I'll get some answers during today's appointment that will make that unnecessary.  

I know this all is going to only make people uncomfortable to read but I also feel I need to tell people who care  about me, even if you all are relative strangers, or I'll go even more insane.  Lord knows my wife and the team of doctors are handling enough of the brunt of the issue.

Hope things start to get better for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I was just messing with you 80.

I’m a pretty intense dreamer and it can be a real pain in the ass. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

...and you do not sense the OMGUS irony in that?

His pointing the finger at you and his vote on you was definitely OMGUS. I just don’t get how him pointing the finger at you was the reason for your vote as you seemed to be implying, since that happened after.

JETS may very well be scum. Only problem is I along with most of you think that every game. 80 didn’t you beat the table on a JETS lynch for like four days until he was mislynched in Spoot’s game? 

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

All jokes aside, take care of yourself, dude. Mental health is serious and we want you to be feeling normal and happy soon. JetNation without a happy 80 would be a sad one. ❤️

With that said, if you continue to go insane, please keep us entertained--I mean updated! ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Drums said:

JETS may very well be scum. Only problem is I along with most of you think that every game. 80 didn’t you beat the table on a JETS lynch for like four days until he was mislynched in Spoot’s game? 

Gotta say, not a fan of this post. 

• Sympathy 1

39 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

All jokes aside, take care of yourself, dude. Mental health is serious and we want you to be feeling normal and happy soon. JetNation without a happy 80 would be a sad one. ❤️

With that said, if you continue to go insane, please keep us entertained--I mean updated! ?

Thanks buddy.  My appointment with the Psychiatrist went well today.  Got prescribed a couple sleep-aids to help me get some sleep in the short term.  The "larger problem" that is at the root of the sleep issues will be an ongoing battle, but one I intend to win in the end.

I forgot to mention in my appointment how I think everyone is scum.  Oops.  Next session!

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Yeah I get stuff wrong a lot.  Kind of my thing.  Just going with my best guess based on the info so far.  I feel bad for my vote on JETS right now because its based off of very little.  I need to read back and determine if its worth moving at this time.  Got some time until tomorrow's deadline at least.