Training Camp 7/31 - first fan allowed practice.

15 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I'd run up to Goodell and scream in his face "What did you do with the tapes Roger!?!?!?  What did you do with the GodD*** tapes!"

That was what 15 years ago?

Time to let go and maybe concentrate of 2021

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I’m really loving the fact that our running game is looking good. I am a huge believer of running the ball to open up the pass. A strong running game, in this offense, will be huge for a rookie QB in this scheme that is focused on playactions will be huge. 

The Shanahan offense is not really like that. It is not a run first offense. 1st down is very balanced and we will probably skew slightly pass biased on 1st down. It is what makes play action so powerful. It is not ground and pound.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

first off I’d like to apologize for acting like a child yesterday in the TC thread. Wasn’t the best of moods or days for me & admittedly I let a few comments get under my skin that were directed towards me . Think we all know I’m a bit better of a poster than that (even the ones who don’t care for me or my typical content) & I would like to formally apologize by giving you animals your fix for the day. If anyone else that usually post tweets would like to jump in, you’re more than welcome. We’ll get em’ out fast either way and I’ll try to add some dialogue to the play by play, myself.

You're apologizing?  I thought this was the way you always are?

I will accept your apology if it makes you feel better!

• Sympathy 1