Training Camp 7/31 - first fan allowed practice.

33 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

These highlights from Wilson are even more impressive when you see his offensive line is really struggling.

They need to pick it up. Defensive line seems to be dominating in the passing game, Lawson especially.

May need some patience, I know as Jets fans we have none, they are learning a new system

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, thshadow said:

Interesting that Moore is out wide on this play, not in the slot.  (The beat writers aren't allowed to comment on deployment I believe, so we have no idea where he's been playing.)

Noticed this as well. If Moore can win from the outside it gives the Jets a lot of flexibility and diversity with their personnel groupings and creates an easier path for him to get snaps.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

The way Elijah moore can make extreme cuts and stops at full speed is pretty amazing.  His routes just look different than other wr’s.

It's why we were desperately trying to trade up for him in the first thinking he would never be there at 33. He really does seem special.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah seems like every year there’s an unnecessary amount of contradiction in tweets lol. Didn’t surprise me to see Mogglez tweet lol 

Lets be honest, it was one tweet claiming Lawson was dominating Becton and it was from a young fan, not a reporter.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

I recall seeing a few more that I just didn’t post.

From reporters?  

I havent, no big deal though, just funny, as you said when there are contradictions.

I'm just glad that the real difference isnt the opinion on a couple of plays but the change from the tone of yesterdays practice to todays.  Another day, another trip for some fans off the ledge, lol

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Great day by the Jets all around, they were great to the fans, everything was safe and controlled, and the players were really engaging, giving us thumbs-up, reacting to our comments.

And then they played really well.  That Joe Douglas may be good after all.

SAR I

Ima print this and hang it on your fridge.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4