Training Camp 7/31 - first fan allowed practice.

6 minutes ago, nycdan said:

I don't think Moore needs a path to get snaps.  I think everyone else does.  From the little we've seen, he is the best WR on the team, rookie or not.  And since Saleh has said he will play the young guys, I expect Moore to be in a lot.

As do I. But I’d say the biggest question on Moore around here during/after the draft was whether his size would prevent him from winning on the outside and he was strictly a slot guy, where he and Crowder would eat into each other’s snaps. Moore getting reps on the outside with the first team this early in training camp is encouraging on that front, and reinforces all the great things we’ve been hearing this off-season about the kid.

6 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

As do I. But I’d say the biggest question on Moore around here during/after the draft was whether his size would prevent him from winning on the outside and he was strictly a slot guy, where he and Crowder would eat into each other’s snaps. Moore getting reps on the outside with the first team this early in training camp is encouraging on that front, and reinforces all the great things we’ve been hearing this off-season about the kid.

Don't need size when you have the kind of separation we just saw on the 80-yard play.  Ball was underthrown and he still had 5 yards of spacing on the catch.  

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, flgreen said:

A decent 3 min listen from Sal Pal.

ESPN Radio
ESPN NFL Reporter Sal Paolantonio was at @nyjets training camp today and just about fell in love with rookie QB Zach Wilson. He shares why he's so high on Wilson and why he agrees with the Jets decision to start him Week 1 of the 2021 NFL season: https://t.co/42PW7KOWqT

Thanks for sharing brother. Good listen. 

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, DetroitRed said:

Becton had the biggest smile he couldn’t contain when talking about Zach and the offense.  His press conference clip is worth the watch

I love Becton’s positive energy. He’s always smiling and complimenting.

8 minutes ago, Jackie Treehorn said:

Yeah well, it’s a little late for that. My conclusion is that Zach Wilson is a man that performs better with fans in the stands. The more the better! 

I still think the coaches gave the installs and him a little reality check. He responded, not much more we can ask for. 

• Upvote 2