TC Updates -- Wed Aug 4

Lith

15 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

With three quality slot receivers in berrios, crowder, and moore, it'll be interesting to see how creative we can get in the redzone. A lot of different ways to win with the personnel we have especially factoring in bigger bodies like cole, davis, and mims . 

I'm really looking to see if Moore gets himself some reps on the outside in preseason. He's clearly the 2nd best receiver on the team right now. If there is a way to get him on the field at the same time as Davis and Crowder that could end up being a really good group. I'm hoping Moore won't stay locked into the slot causing a situation where its either him or Crowder on the field, but not both. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

I'm really looking to see if Moore gets himself some reps on the outside in preseason. He's clearly the 2nd best receiver on the team right now. If there is a way to get him on the field at the same time as Davis and Crowder that could end up being a really good group. I'm hoping Moore won't stay locked into the slot causing a situation where its either him or Crowder on the field, but not both. 

i would bet that he splits his time almost evenly between playing outside and inside. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I can't remember the last time we had a WR destroying everyone and everything in their path, let alone a fookin rookie. 

Fu*kin' a!! I said the same thing yesterday. When have we ever seen a WR jump out like this literally from day 1? Have we ever had WR do this before? I don't remember Keyshawn from day 1. I don't think Moss or Coles ever looked this dominant this quickly. 

This kid is going to be this years Justin Jefferson - He's making me more confident in that statement every single day. Moore is special. 

• Upvote 4

Well this Bryce Hall news goes to show one of two things .  

1) I am terrible at interpreting camp tweets for deeper meaning.  I just said yesterday how promising his mentions(or lack thereof) were a positive sign.

2) Saleh and staff want people fighting and not being comfortable with their standing on the depth chart.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont remember the reports back then but keyshawn would be the only possibility.

True! And a bit with Moss maybe, but I was still pretty young when he was here so I don't remember.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MichaelScott said:

Fu*kin' a!! I said the same thing yesterday. When have we ever seen a WR jump out like this literally from day 1? Have we ever had WR do this before? This kid is going to be this years Justin Jefferson - He's making me more confident in that statement every single day. Moore is special. 

I think he is going to make games super fun to watch. Last year who did we have to get excited about? Becton, Mims maybe. Now we have quite a list of people I can't wait to watch this year, win or lose. 

• Upvote 3