Jets Disrespected Again

18 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I couldn't care less. 

We're coming off a 2-14 season and it's up to Saleh/Wilson and everyone else to change this narrative before heading into 2022 (which we will). 

Show fight here in 2021 and we'll become the talk of the media heading into 2022 due to A+ available salary cap space (top 3) along with A++ draft capital (7 picks throughout the first 4 rounds).

spot1629147214.jpg.96432090bc6efa9885ae70cd62cb1f37.jpg

Sounds like a hot date at a ......     Gastroenterologists office .

The Jets didn't seem to get too much respect during the back to back AFC championship game seasons.  They'd have to win a Super Bowl, and then maybe respect will come.  Though if they did win a Super Bowl, I'd expect the ESPN final season power rankings to have them 2nd with a list of reasons why.

11 hours ago, DoubleDown said:

I just want to see competitive football.  The Jets have lost 16 games over the past two seasons by double digits.  This needs to change.

10 hours ago, Albaniajet said:

The last 10 years haven’t been about wins and losses

I’m just happy we aren’t entering a 4th consecutive season with “figuring out if Sam Darnold is the future” as our main goal.

this is no surprise except for 2-3 very optimistic people on this board who think that Wilson will be the greatest rookie QB of all time or that we should win 8-9 games cause of our schedule. none of that was going to happen. were the NY Jets.

of course the Media was going to mention the Bills and the Dolphins. they are 2 good teams. and Bill will be Bill. if Cam can come back or Mac is good the Pats will be up there too. 

who are we? the team that never does anything right. so why should the media be on our bandwagon without us proving were good. 

rookie QB and HC. i bet we will start the most rookies and 2nd year players of any team. a no name CB group. and we just lost our best pass rusher for the year. 

im as big of a Jets fan as anyone here, but im preparing for a season that wont be too good.