13 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Absolutely disgusting that people are doing that - permanent bans are absolutely the correct route to take where this happens.

People can question the guy's decisions, coaching ability, qualifications to be a HC all they like - we are all doing a bit of that at the moment - but attacking him for something like, for example, his religion is absolutely unacceptable and needs to be dealt with on a zero-tolerance basis.

17 hours ago, Maxman said:

So sad that this needs to be a thing but apparently it is. If you want to be racist, feel the need to call out anyone's religion or anything like that you will be banned. Immediately.

Plenty of places where you can go on the internet and spread your ignorance. But I deleted multiple posts today because people think it is acceptable to blast the head coach and call him out in ways that have nothing to do with football.

Other than the obvious, you should be embarrassed that this hate speech exists in your head, I will add this is a no-questions-asked ban.

I agree with you 100%. Too bad Tebow didn't get the same courtesy. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Not for nothing but why was this (about our QB)_allowed to stay/go unreprimanded for? I won't post the link or the thread or even mention the poster but I can go back and find it:

The kids is a marmot. 14 moms and 1 dad. My guess is this is a completely fake story and he was just going full David Koresh for the cameras.

Are Mormons not on the protected list?

Unfortunately look at the thread that is pinned and locked its called The Gallows. If your not part of the click and say something they don't like then you get banned. If you are part of the crew you get a pass. 

14 minutes ago, JETSY14 said:

Unfortunately look at the thread that is pinned and locked its called The Gallows. If your not part of the click and say something they don't like then you get banned. If you are part of the crew you get a pass. 

Sassy High School GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 3

Didn’t see the post. But doesn’t surprise me. I’ve lost confidence in humanity. Confidence I should have never had to begin with. We’re all broken and that brokenness comes out in an ugly from some people.

I just focus on my immediate family unit.

Thanks to the mods for keeping this forum in check.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Not for nothing but why was this (about our QB)_allowed to stay/go unreprimanded for? I won't post the link or the thread or even mention the poster but I can go back and find it:

The kids is a marmot. 14 moms and 1 dad. My guess is this is a completely fake story and he was just going full David Koresh for the cameras.

Are Mormons not on the protected list?

All you have to do is report any offending post. My time here has been severely limited this year, unfortunately. But I usually read any reported post within a few minutes of it being reported. I don't remember seeing that one.

We are in talks to add more moderators so we can be more proactive. But that is a double-edged sword, so please just report anything like above so we can take care of it.

Hate speech of any sort isn't allowed here. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

What is the best way to report a post? Do all the mods get alerted when you hit the report button at the top-right of a post?

It sends an alert and all the mods have access. The system was historically abused but it has been quiet lately.  I can tell you I have it routed to my phone, so I see the alerts almost in real time for most cases. If it comes in between 3am and 7am I might be sleeping.  :)

5 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

I have banned personal friends here more than anyone.  This post is comical. There are several people that can attest to the fact that I expect more from people I know in real life.

As a matter of fact the two people that didn't get banned for the posts mentioned at the top of this thread certainly aren't in any click.

• Upvote 4