I agree with you @Maxman...

I'm a little more loose with poking fun and laughing at ourselves and each other. There's nothing wrong with teasing and a good grilling..

Hate speech is not cool. Most of us come here for entertainment or to entertain. This isn't a place to blurt out ones angry grievances with the world.

Recognizing our differences while still getting along is a good thing. We're all different but that's what makes the world go round. We all come here because we like something in common.

Live and let live it's as simple as that.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

So sad that this needs to be a thing but apparently it is. If you want to be racist, feel the need to call out anyone's religion or anything like that you will be banned. Immediately.

Plenty of places where you can go on the internet and spread your ignorance. But I deleted multiple posts today because people think it is acceptable to blast the head coach and call him out in ways that have nothing to do with football.

Other than the obvious, you should be embarrassed that this hate speech exists in your head, I will add this is a no-questions-asked ban.

Absolutely disgusting that people are doing that - permanent bans are absolutely the correct route to take where this happens.

People can question the guy's decisions, coaching ability, qualifications to be a HC all they like - we are all doing a bit of that at the moment - but attacking him for something like, for example, his religion is absolutely unacceptable and needs to be dealt with on a zero-tolerance basis.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

@Gastineau Lives If I saw this i would take action.   

We don’t realize how great a board this is, the largest and best in the NFL, and the only thing that is asked of us as a community is that we don’t hate or be disrespectful to each other as human beings and some think that it too difficult to do.  

It is clear that a little Compassion and kindness goes a long way to healing our shared sense of humanity.  

It’s happened a bunch of times in a bunch of different post since he was drafted. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I must be sleep deprived as all hell because when I saw the thread title my first thought was of course the Jets would trade for a guy named Racism. 

Well, that's ridiculous, because when was the last time the Jets acquired a veteran that was still going strong?

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I must be sleep deprived as all hell because when I saw the thread title my first thought was of course the Jets would trade for a guy named Racism. 

In all seriousness thanks maxman for being on top of that. I think there are a ton if passionate fans here who let ugly things forth when they are upset and depressed. 

Edited by Maxman
cmon
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

What is the best way to report a post? Do all the mods get alerted when you hit the report button at the top-right of a post?

It used to generate a thread in the mod forum.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

What is the best way to report a post? Do all the mods get alerted when you hit the report button at the top-right of a post?

Yes...

And depending on our varied schedules someone will go to the post and deal with it or we should!!

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, slats said:

Catholics are a race? 

14 hours ago, Maxman said:

So sad that this needs to be a thing but apparently it is. If you want to be racist, feel the need to call out anyone's religion or anything like that you will be banned. Immediately.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1