Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

7 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

There's no way. We don't get nice things. There's no friggin way. 

Douglas has to have something planned for him to be pushing the bulk of the salaries of these FA pickups to 2023.

That’s not a coincidence

He put an emphasis on adding more playmakers to the offense in his post-season presser. Guys like Uzomah and Conklin are solid pieces at TE, but they aren’t moving the needle but so much. He’s heading into Year 4 of his 6 year deal and knows he and Saleh are going to go as far as Zach Wilson goes.

It’s time for him to make a statement move

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Sign this man! Let Becton prove himself, if not extend Fant and we're set at tackles for a few years.

Becton proves himself and don't extend Fant past this year and we have great tackle depth for a year and we're set with Collins and Becton moving forward.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

36 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

And if Wilson finishes anywhere less than the #11-15th best QB, than we know to move on from him.

@Bungaman

I don't mind the downvote, or if you disagree with me, but I am curious to hear your thoughts on this. Do you think it's too much to ask the #2OA pick to start looking like an average to above-average QB in his 2nd year? This was, of course, based on the scenario we can land a top WR like Devante Adams. Given the other improvements on the line and at TE, I don't think that's too much to ask of Wilson.

Thoughts?

:)

• Upvote 2