• Ekwonu - OT NC State
    • Sauce - CB Cincy
    • Hutchinson - DE Michigan
    • Walker - DE Georgia
    • Evan Neal - OT/G Alabama
    • Thibodeaux - Edge Oregon
    • London - WR USC
    • Hamilton - S ND

Too costly to trade up for Hutch, even if he’s not picked 1st?  Last year I thought AVT was the guy who would be perfect but in an impossible area to obtain.  Hutchinson stands out in tape reviews of edge rushers.  Maneuvering in the draft to grab Hutchinson and Jamison Williams is a best case scenario imo. I’m hoping they’re JDs targets.  This would fill our biggest two needs with special talent.  Even if the cost is our second round picks and a non vital player I would be whooping it up and cheering JD big time. We need difference makers. 

I'm guessing Hutch will be gone at 4.

4) Sauce

10) Walker/Best Edge

35) Alec Pierce

38) Breece Hall/Sleeper LB that they like and move RB back.

I feel like if they hit on Edge this would set us up really well on both offense and defense for the next few years.  The more I look in to Pierce if we're confident we could snag him in the 2nd round the more I absolutely love it and we would get a top WR prospect without a premium pick.

55 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Who Would You Pick @ # 4 

Too many variables right now.  Ideally one of the top Edges, followed by WR at #10 (Wilson).

But honestly, the Edges could be gone by #4 and Wilson could be gone by #10, which leaves me FAR less certain of what picks are the right picks in that scenario.

Just now, Warfish said:

Too many variables right now.  Ideally one of the top Edges, followed by WR at #10 (Wilson).

But honestly, the Edges could be gone by #4 and Wilson could be gone by #10, which leaves me FAR less certain of what picks are the right picks in that scenario.

Agreed.  This was more about who everyone likes best and not who would be available.  I'm stunned that Hutch is getting the nod so far.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If the draft went edge edge edge to start, you almost have to go tackle or sauce at 4.

Draft a tackle, let fant go after the season, get a comp pic for him, or of Becton isn't the answer, address that.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Agreed.  This was more about who everyone likes best and not who would be available.  I'm stunned that Hutch is getting the nod so far.

I just want Wilson, and if not Wilson, the best possible WR to help Zach Wilson and our moribund Offense in 2022 and beyond.

• Upvote 1

If you think about it elite cb in this draft is scarce for that reason I draft sauce 4 if the pass rushers we want is gone by 4, draft best pass rusher available at 10…. Best wide receiver is getting picked before  10…. In the case no receivers are picked before 10 pick best available wr there