49ers fans may have just pushed Deebo out of SF!

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

Maybe likes quotas??.

Debo said it doesn’t bother him, so how is this pushing him out?

Do you really think anybody (you, me, anyone) would wanna stay anywhere when they are getting death threats!? We truly don't know how feels, he might be putting up a front like it doesn't bother him to the public. We don't know. Of course this would be cause for anyone to leave.

10 minutes ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

This latest development all but assures Deebo is on his way out. Just hope he doesn’t end up with one of our AFC east rivals. That would suck.

No if he's going anywhere it's to the Jets. Makes too much sense, plays in the same system and would fit in perfectly. Plus we have cap room to pay him 25 mil a year. He deserves it and the season he had last year.

6 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

He said it don't bother him.....so clearly he doesn't care about that crap.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

How do you know? Do you know the man? It could be just a front to put on a brave face, it might be bothering him in private. We don't know.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, DoomProphet said:

No if he's going anywhere it's to the Jets. Makes too much sense, plays in the same system and would fit in perfectly. Plus we have cap room to pay him 25 mil a year. He deserves it and the season he had last year.

just like Hill and Adams cause we had the cap space and the draft picks to give the best offer? 

we are the worst win now team in maybe the whole NFL. 

i dont think system means much to these guys, but if it does GB runs the same one and they have the money. remember Adams left cause he wanted to play with Carr.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, doitny said:

just like Hill and Adams cause we had the cap space and the draft picks to give the best offer? 

we are the worst win now team in maybe the whole NFL. 

i dont think system means much to these guys, but if it does GB runs the same one and they have the money. remember Adams left cause he wanted to play with Carr.

Your point is completely valid and I'm with you. I know you don't want to get your hopes up for nothing, I get that completely.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DoomProphet said:

How do you know? Do you know the man? It could be just a front to put on a brave face, it might be bothering him in private. We don't know.

For the hundredth time, he said he does not care. His words. That’s how we know. You’re getting triggered and calling him a liar.