For The Pundits/Fans That Want/Predict Thibs @ # 4

9 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

Not a big fan of Adams but he was by far our most successful first round pick of the past several years 

so this isn’t great logic

Its all about attitude.  No player handles losing well but the brash talkers can poison a locker room and use the media to cause dissent in an organization.  It is unfair to say this would happen with him but JD has been filling up the roster with high character, team first players.  There are too many flags with Thibs.

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

Its all about attitude.  No player handles losing well but the brash talkers can poison a locker room and use the media to cause dissent in an organization.  It is unfair to say this would happen with him but JD has been filling up the roster with high character, team first players.  There are too many flags with Thibs.

This is beyond asinine

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Ben Simmons was once a highly productive college player too 

These are not the same people but they have a similar me first style 

KT started his own crypto.

Imagine the Jets draft him, he rug pulls all the fans who buy his sh*t coin and then retires at 26

There's a risk of this guy looking around at the Jets and saying "no thanks" 

Have you ever been around pro and college athletes?  99% of them are crazy egomaniacs 

Thibodeaux is no worse than most of these guys.  The Giants and their fans in the media are overhyping this nonsense about his attitude hoping the jets and other teams are stupid enough to listen and pass on him

34 minutes ago, bitonti said:

That's the draft. People making assumptions about the future success of other (younger) people 

GM don't need a reason. They sit down with a guy, he gives them a bad vibe, that's it. You don't risk a high Rd 1 on a guy who vibes wrong. Define it any way we want, that's the nature of the draft 

your putting out false narratives about him not being coachable. yet from his Mentor Willie Mcginest to his coaches at Oregon. no one has said anything close to that. 

So if he ends up going 2 the lions what does that mean for your assumption?

Just now, Dwight Englewood said:

Have you ever been around pro and college athletes?  99% of them are crazy egomaniacs 

Thibodeaux is no worse than most of these guys.  

You're right about the first part but thibs is worse than these guys. Noticeably. It's not like some conspiracy, every source reports these poor interviews

He's got Deion Sanders level arrogance/outside interests. How many sacks a year does KT have to create to justify that ass ache? 

3 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

your putting out false narratives about him not being coachable. yet from his Mentor Willie Mcginest to his coaches at Oregon. no one has said anything close to that. 

So if he ends up going 2 the lions what does that mean for your assumption?

I'd be extremely surprised if knee biter dan Campbell drafts this dude. I've been wrong before. 

Here's a question, what game has KT taken over or even impacted? For all of the hype He's not really a guy the other team has to worry about 

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

You're right about the first part but thibs is worse than these guys. Noticeably. It's not like some conspiracy, every source reports these poor interviews

He's got Deion Sanders level arrogance/outside interests. How many sacks a year does KT have to create to justify that ass ache? 

We haven’t had an actual edge rusher in 16 years.  He can be a more narcissistic Jamal Adams and play on twitter all day if he’s giving my team a pass rush on 3rd down I don’t care

• Upvote 1

Just now, bitonti said:

I'd be extremely surprised if knee biter dan Campbell drafts this dude. I've been wrong before. 

Here's a question, what game has KT taken over or even impacted? For all of the hype He's not really a guy the other team has to worry about 

KT had multiple sack games against both UCLA and Washington State this year

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dwight Englewood said:

We haven’t had an actual edge rusher in 16 years.  He can be a more narcissistic Jamal Adams and play on twitter all day if he’s giving my team a pass rush on 3rd down I don’t care

That's the thing. After all that BS he's not really that amazing of a pass rush prospect. He's good and all but not myles Garrett. In fact he kind of just left the combine early. Again, great if you're actually a Deion Sanders. His attributes are very good but his game is not that special on film. He mostly just runs around guys or tries to. That's not enough in the league 

14 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Oh no not brash talkers ?

PRIME 21

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dwight Englewood said:

KT had multiple sack games against both UCLA and Washington State this year

OK without looking it up who are the tackles on those programs? 

The best film I ever saw of KT he's running around AVT two years ago. He's good against guys who are guards or non prospects 

3 minutes ago, bitonti said:

washington state and ucla and let not forget how he did AVT in there matchup.. now can show me where walker kicked Evan Neal ass which according to you happened? better yet show me one snap of him beating a tackle to outside pure one on one ?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, prime21 said:

Seen a few interviews with him and he may scare JD away because he sounds like Jamal Adams.  Confident and yap yap yap.  He may be too much for the current locker room.

Because if there's one thing a JD draft pick must have it's a lack of confidence. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Scoop24 said:

washington state and ucla and let not forget how he did AVT in there matchup.. now can show me where walker kicked Evan Neal ass which according to you happened? better yet show me one snap of him beating a tackle to outside pure one on one ?

We just drafted Zach Wilson 2nd overall based on stats he got playing Missoula Community College but KT’s stats are inflated because UCLA and the PAC-12 don’t count

Just now, Scoop24 said:

The big argument against walker is he produced in stunts. The jets run stunts. It's not really worth rehashing because we're talking about the 1 overall pick 

If KT had a tenth of the heart of Rudy ruttuger he'd be the first overall pick. I'm being sarcastic but also not really. There's plenty of film of KT not really trying very hard