Tonights NFL games

faba

1 hour ago, Jet hustle said:

This is why teasers are called suckers bets

True but I also did another teaser Eagles+3 and Bills -4.  Only $20 bet but I won that one and lost the Tennessee+16 Eagles +3.  The thing is if the Bills win by 5 to 15 points which was a very possible scenario I would of won both bets. So I split and basically broke even. 

53 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Allen looks completely unplayable right now.

His rate of improvement from 2019 onward is just terrifying. Feels like he's gonna reach Mahomes levels if he hasn't already. 

We finally get rid of Brady and now we have this f*cking guy.

Ask Sar he's just a running back no worries

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

His rate of improvement from 2019 onward is just terrifying. Feels like he's gonna reach Mahomes levels if he hasn't already. 

he's ahead of Mahomey right now

2 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He is better than Mahomes 

I think I agree. I'm gonna say he's the last person I want to play and prob best in the league. What f'n luck. They'll def win a Superbowl at some point. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Aye, already commented, but a very disappointing night for Cousins.  I didn't watch, so I'd be interested on how the Eagles nullified the Vikings passing game so seemingly thoroughly. 

Philly has the #1 offense in the NFL through two weeks (in yards) and the 14th ranked Defense, they may be more a contender than I expected.

Oh, and no need to link me on every Cousins thread, game or nose blowing.  I like him, but he's not our guy, and I don't watch his games generally these days.  I'm not owning any responsibility for what he does or doesn't do, lol.

14 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Oh, and no need to link me on every Cousins thread, game or nose blowing.  I like him, but he's not our guy, and I don't watch his games generally these days.  I'm not owning any responsibility for what he does or doesn't do, lol.

Too late sir.  Once you link yourself to a player its forever.  @Villain_The Foe doesn't even post here anymore and he still gets tagged about Mike Glennon.  And I'll be getting tagged about Josh Allen long after I die.  lol.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Too late sir.  Once you link yourself to a player its forever.  @Villain_The Foe doesn't even post here anymore and he still gets tagged about Mike Glennon.  And I'll be getting tagged about Josh Allen long after I die.  lol.

True enough, I still get Patrick Ramsey jokes and that was 2006, lol.

I just can't comment on Cousins last night, I saw the score as the game went on, but just didn't watch it.  No idea what he did/didn't do, but the numbers speak pretty loudly for a bad night, which seems usual for him in primetime games.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Facts said:

This stat is insane. Is this really saying what i’m thinking it’s saying? We can barely find a way to scrape a couple close wins a season and Buffalo only wins by double digits!?

That's a crazy stat but it also means we don't win the close ones unfortunately. And you tend to get close ones in the playoffs at some point so I hope they learn how to eek out the really tough games