Zach should be a go for week 4

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

9 minutes ago, PorP said:

That's probably a really good game to start em as it's a winnable game. 

Schedule gets a little dicey after that game. 

Dicey... Umm I disagree with that... Miami isn't asgood as people think... Neither is green bay or Denver... Maybe bills are hard but they should sweep the pats

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Dicey... Umm I disagree with that... Miami isn't asgood as people think... Neither is green bay or Denver... Maybe bills are hard but they should sweep the pats

Ya I'll just go ahead and disagree back. 

Based on what I've seenso far and especially last week.... Miami is a play off team. We'll find out how competitive they can be in a few hours though. 

GB started 1 and 1 last year and finished 13 win.  That's plausible again this year but we'll know more today when they play the Bucs. Either way,  GB ain't a push over. 

Denver blanked is last year and changed very little except Russ. Talking time to gel is not abnormal and I think that team is going to be good. 

And any fan in this conference with more than a few years experience should already know not to take bellicheat lightly. 

So I'm pretty comfy with "Dicey" as a characterization of the following 6 weeks. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

The calling out of the first two idiots is fine but I’d expect a tad more respect for our captain. Plus I think Fido is Zack’s biggest fan. 

If you say a kind word — even a fleeting one — about any other QB, you fail the purity test and are herewith expelled from the Nauvoo Legion.

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. Good. 

2. Hopefully we start "knowing what we got" right away, and hopefully it's a massive improvement from 2021.

3. If he plays, it'll be 7 weeks away for a 2-4 week injury, almost double. 

At some point, someone from the Jets needs to explain why. 

The Jets have established a reputation of untrustworthiness when it comes to injuries.

“We didn’t think we had a chance to beat the Browns or the Bengals and didn’t want him to get shellacked his first game back” is the explanation.

• Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, Warfish said:

1. Good. 

2. Hopefully we start "knowing what we got" right away, and hopefully it's a massive improvement from 2021.

3. If he plays, it'll be 7 weeks away for a 2-4 week injury, almost double. 

At some point, someone from the Jets needs to explain why. 

The Jets have established a reputation of untrustworthiness when it comes to injuries.

Fwiw, this is pretty much the exact timeline predicted by Dr. Chao (who has carved out a niche analyzing injuries and recovery timelines for fantasy players and gamblers). 

• Upvote 1