I Smell An Upset

SoFlaJets

6 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just have a feeling about this game, and it won't go away and the more I think about the more sure I FEEL about it.  I believe that Zach Wilson is about to come in to his own and play the best ball he has ever played yet and he will lead the Jets to victory and SHOCK THE FOOTBALL WORLD. It's just a hunch and I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I swear I can almost see it in my minds eye. You guys watch.

33pder.gif.b534143728dd46f80266a7abdabfc7d7.gif

5 hours ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Wow, Jimmy.  You expect ZW to have a breakout game against arguably the best team in the AFC and perhaps the NFL tomorrow.  From your lips to God's ears but I don't think God is smoking the same sh*t you are...lol.

I can't smoke that stuff anymore-it's weird me and my wife can be driving and we can smell the cars that have reefer in them-it's that really strong skunk smell-I just have a strong hunch that it's gonna happen

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Try and be original. Texans QB Mills said the same exact thing this past Thursday vs. the Eagles. Hoping it happens but lets say Zach says "I'm gonna wing it, ding it, sling it, fling it to victory and then gonna wear the bling bling".

sb.jpg

Wait, are you trying to say that I actually heard what some guy on the frigging Texans had to say?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just have a feeling about this game, and it won't go away and the more I think about the more sure I FEEL about it.  I believe that Zach Wilson is about to come in to his own and play the best ball he has ever played yet and he will lead the Jets to victory and SHOCK THE FOOTBALL WORLD. It's just a hunch and I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I swear I can almost see it in my minds eye. You guys watch.

I haven't given up on ZW, though the signs so far are not good.  But let's see what he can do against maybe the best team in the NFL tomorrow.  If he does have a big breakout game then you get credit for your premonition.

13 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

I wouldn't be surprised Bills might be looking past us plus they have some injuries on the D coming into the game.  Love to see Zack pick them apart and shut my wife up. It's terrible being a Jets fan in Buffalo. 

You can shorten you last sentence by removing “a jet fan”

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:30 AM, Thai Jet said:

I wouldn't be surprised Bills might be looking past us plus they have some injuries on the D coming into the game.  Love to see Zack pick them apart and shut my wife up. It's terrible being a Jets fan in Buffalo. 

Maybe the only thing worse than being in Buffalo 

• Haha 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:21 AM, SoFlaJets said:

Man

Myth

Legend

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 11/5/2022 at 1:42 PM, carlito1171 said:

think back to that shocking win in Pittsburgh in 2010. We got smoked by BB 45-3 Two weeks prior, and lost another letdown game against Miami at home the week prior. The Jets lose the games everyone wants them to and win the games no one expects them to. 

Jets doing Jets things never fails lol 

• Upvote 2

On 11/5/2022 at 1:34 PM, Hex said:

"I smell an upset"

top 10 things said before disaster

Sorry hopefuls, but the Bills are better than you think. Buffalo might get upset once or very rarely twice a year with their current lineup. Jets have awful QB play. Unless the light turns on for Zach (Which is very unlikely) the Jets aren't winning this one.

Hex

Posted yesterday at 02:54 PM

On 11/5/2022 at 2:50 PM,  Irish Jet said: 

35-3 Bills

That's generous of you to give the Jets that many points

On 11/5/2022 at 3:01 PM,  PS17 said: 

This will be a hideous blowout. Y’all are mad delusional 

Glad there's at least 3 other sane people on this board

I smell JN being really upset after the game, does that count?

So there's this guy named Hex who posts all this positive stuff in this thread...I couldn't help it this guy deserves to be called out-is he even a Jets FAN?

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2022 at 9:21 AM, SoFlaJets said:

This is the Post of the Year. Major major major props Jimmy. Great job.

• Upvote 3

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

Sorry hopefuls, but the Bills are better than you think. Buffalo might get upset once or very rarely twice a year with their current lineup. Jets have awful QB play. Unless the light turns on for Zach (Which is very unlikely) the Jets aren't winning this one.

Hex

Posted yesterday at 02:54 PM

On 11/5/2022 at 2:50 PM,  Irish Jet said: 

35-3 Bills

That's generous of you to give the Jets that many points

On 11/5/2022 at 3:01 PM,  PS17 said: 

This will be a hideous blowout. Y’all are mad delusional 

Glad there's at least 3 other sane people on this board

I smell JN being really upset after the game, does that count?

So there's this guy named Hex who posts all this positive stuff in this thread...I couldn't help it this guy deserves to be called out-is he even a Jets FAN?

Yea, I am so pissed the Jets won this game. I was rooting for them to get blown out. I am responsible for the sky cam fiasco

or

I watched the Patriots game and couldn’t see a win. There’s a difference between being pessimistic and not being a fan. I was dead wrong about it. Calling me not a fan is even more wrong. Congrats on being right about the game

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, NJ said:

Nice call bro! I didn't give it a big chance of happening but thought Zach was going to rebound to some extent. 

These psychic events happen to me every once in a while and the last one about the Jets was during the Revis holdout during our HBO Hard Knocks pre-season when I had a vision happen to me of me sitting in front of a TV, watching the MNF opener against the Ravens and I "saw" Revis in uniform on the sidelines at the game, a game that was gonna be happening a week later, and it came true-unfortunately the Jets didn't win but D.R. WAS there. This one never went away, I had the premonition and I hope I have another one that involves our Jets winning the next Super Bowl, because this team IS good enough to get there and to get that done.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

These psychic events happen to me every once in a while and the last one about the Jets was during the Revis holdout during our HBO Hard Knocks pre-season when I had a vision happen to me of me sitting in front of a TV, watching the MNF opener against the Ravens and I "saw" Revis in uniform on the sidelines at the game, a game that was gonna be happening a week later, and it came true-unfortunately the Jets didn't win but D.R. WAS there. This one never went away, I had the premonition and I hope I have another one that involves our Jets winning the next Super Bowl, because this team IS good enough to get there and to get that done.  

And how happy were we to have D. R. in Jet green? Answer: not as happy as we are to have Gardner, Reed, and Whitehead now!

On 11/5/2022 at 8:21 AM, SoFlaJets said:

Well done!

45 minutes ago, NJ said:

And how happy were we to have D. R. in Jet green? Answer: not as happy as we are to have Gardner, Reed, and Whitehead now!

But that last scene on Hard Knocks was really touching when Darrell came back and walked onto the practice field and all of his teammates gathered around him, and it was all smiles, because we all loved him at THAT point, and he was playing at a level that we hadn't ever seen a Jets CB play at. He was able to shut down his whole side, and the games best receivers were none too happy to have to go against him.

But Sauce Gardner is playing at a level just as tightly as Revis ever played the position, and we're talking about a future Hall of Famer.

• Upvote 1