I Smell An Upset

SoFlaJets

12 minutes ago, Thai Jet said:

I wouldn't be surprised Bills might be looking past us plus they have some injuries on the D coming into the game.  Love to see Zack pick them apart and shut my wife up. It's terrible being a Jets fan in Buffalo. 

Me too Thai, and I'm not just saying this to be contrary or to be the 1 person who can come back and say Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah I told you Told you!, This is a serious hunch along the lines of the time I had a vision about Revis' holdout and that he would be back for opening night.

1 hour ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just have a feeling about this game, and it won't go away and the more I think about the more sure I FEEL about it.  I believe that Zach Wilson is about to come in to his own and play the best ball he has ever played yet and he will lead the Jets to victory and SHOCK THE FOOTBALL WORLD. It's just a hunch and I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I swear I can almost see it in my minds eye. You guys watch.

Don't worry you are not alone.. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I just have a feeling about this game, and it won't go away and the more I think about the more sure I FEEL about it.  I believe that Zach Wilson is about to come in to his own and play the best ball he has ever played yet and he will lead the Jets to victory and SHOCK THE FOOTBALL WORLD. It's just a hunch and I'm probably the only person who feels this way, but I swear I can almost see it in my minds eye. You guys watch.

Try and be original. Texans QB Mills said the same exact thing this past Thursday vs. the Eagles. Hoping it happens but lets say Zach says "I'm gonna wing it, ding it, sling it, fling it to victory and then gonna wear the bling bling".

sb.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I hope you are right.

this is exactly how I felt last week including Zach breaking out.

I was convinced of it and as we got closer to game time was even more confident.

carter returns the pick for 6 now I am the smartest guy around and counting money for my bet on the jets ml.

15 seconds later I was back to being a dumbass.

3 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

objection. speculucation.

I’m not high on Zach right now, but objectively speaking he was in control for about a half until that INT late in the 2nd quarter. If he doesn’t throw that pick, the pick 6 that was called back doesn’t happen.....and this team feels a lot different coming back onto the field in the 2nd half. If he can play like the 1st half this week without turning the ball over we can stay alive. Couple that with the fact that the Bills secondary is banged up, and we played Josh Allen tough last year until our defense was gassed, and an upset is possible. I’m not picking the Jets this week...but this is the type of game the Jets surprisingly win to reel the fan base back in after a letdown last week....think back to that shocking win in Pittsburgh in 2010. We got smoked by BB 45-3 Two weeks prior, and lost another letdown game against Miami at home the week prior. The Jets lose the games everyone wants them to and win the games no one expects them to. 

Not calling an upset but it wouldn’t shock me. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry hopefuls, but the Bills are better than you think. Buffalo might get upset once or very rarely twice a year with their current lineup. Jets have awful QB play. Unless the light turns on for Zach (Which is very unlikely) the Jets aren't winning this one.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

35-3 Bills

Same. Jets kept it close vs the Bills late last year, and they’re 5-3 now. Bills shouldn’t be looking ahead. Josh Allen is on a psycho bender trying to kill everybody right now and he’s going to want to send a message against this upstart Jets team. The only way we could compete in this one is if the Bills treated this like a preseason game, and that ain’t happening. Bills will pull away in the second half. 

4 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

It is possible to win, but Zach Wilson breaking out and being the reason is by far the least likely to happen.  I think it’d be more likely we play suffocating defense and get some breaks running the ball.

+ Garrett Wilson taking a 5-yard slant to the house and Wilson getting all the credit, lol.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

The Twilight Zone Cyclops GIF