Scary John Abe video...hope the dude is alright

AFJF

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

From a medical standpoint why do you say that is scary?  I agree that it is scary, he was out, then shot out of a cannon. Not good but I am just wondering medically how that happens.

When they come to and go ballistic like that they seem to have the strength of someone 3X their size and are completely disinhibited. With no apparent sense of pain.  I’ve seen them fight, bite, run into people and even walls. It sometimes takes a multitude of bodies to try and subdue them to protect others and even themselves. On occasion I’ve had to paralyze them with muscle relaxants and intubate their airway to protect them and others. 
Why?  Not so sure the exact medical reason why other than some chemical reaction in the brain. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Well, with no info in my possession I'll note, the end of the video the cameraperson says "He's paying me to fi...." and the vid ends.

I get a "not John Abraham" vibe here, that this is some other silly internet thing/video/jackass/whathaveyou.

Also, in today's America, the answer to your question is:  Everyone.  Pretty much.

yeah almost seems like it could have been a prank video

5 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

SOFLA is a cesspool. Hopefully not Abraham, people down here just love watching and filming people in danger or get hurt, laugh and keep filming. Then post it to their social media accounts. 

I hate  hate hate hate Florida. Like the orange juice though.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

I hate  hate hate hate Florida. Like the orange juice though.

me too M13, they've turned it into a real sh!thole compared to the late 70's to right around 2001-since then I had been going steadily downhill and I hope I never have to step foot in that place as long as I live

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

me too M13, they've turned it into a real sh!thole compared to the late 70's to right around 2001-since then I had been going steadily downhill and I hope I never have to step foot in that place as long as I live

NEVER again. Not even if I get a free full paid Disney prize. Eff that sewer.  I'm heading back to North Carolina soon in a year or 2 tops. I'm in Pats country north of Boston. Been here just a few months. My daughter lives here so I came to live near her but I really don't like the people here.  For a town that has some great schools, there are some dumb azz, uncultured fools here.  CaNT WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE. 

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

NEVER again. Not even if I get a free full paid Disney prize. Eff that sewer.  I'm heading back to North Carolina soon in a year or 2 tops. I'm in Pats country north of Boston. Been here just a few months. My daughter lives here so I came to live near her but I really don't like the people here.  For a town that has some great schools, there are some dumb azz, uncultured fools here.  CaNT WAIT TO GET OUT OF HERE. 

it's really beautiful here

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

SOFLA is a cesspool. Hopefully not Abraham, people down here just love watching and filming people in danger or get hurt, laugh and keep filming. Then post it to their social media accounts. 

No

it depends where you are 

like NY/NJ

depends where you are.

5 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

I own houses in NC and SOFL

South Florida all day

and twice on Sunday

13 hours ago, sciond said:

I own houses in NC and SOFL

South Florida all day

and twice on Sunday

Nothing like sweltering heat and humidity to make your day.  I met these 2 chics on the beach when I was there and talked about what its like there in the summer. They said they really don't go out in the summer - just stay home inside with the AC blasting away.  Once a prune you dont turn back into a plum.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Nothing like sweltering heat and humidity to make your day.  I met these 2 chics on the beach when I was there and talked about what its like there in the summer. They said they really don't go out in the summer - just stay home inside with the AC blasting away.  Once a prune you dont turn back into a plum.

lol umm no

and I choose where I want to be

NC meh

2 hours ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

We live in south FL. Been here for 30 years they never show the Dolphins and the Jets at the same time due to how many Jets fans live down here,  ratings. 

My house is in Palm Beach County

so also south Florida

• Upvote 1