Which Potential Free Agent QB Would YOU Want...

SoFlaJets

Just now, JiFields said:

Lamar Jackson is a dream but otherwise, I'd punt and bring back White to fight Wilson for who starts the season.  I like his potential and upside over signing these dudes who's careers have been written.

You didn't even give me a chance to post the rest of the list...oh yea, and anybody who posts Tom Brady's name as the 2023 B/U to Zach Wilson is immediately disqualified from playing

8 minutes ago, JiFields said:

Lamar Jackson is a dream but otherwise, I'd punt and bring back White to fight Wilson for who starts the season.  I like his potential and upside over signing these dudes who's careers have been written.

Lamar Jackson is great in the system the Ravens built around him. I doubt LaFleur would be willing to do the same and for that reason I think he's a bad fit.

17 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

if image.thumb.jpeg.3a6c9d5e52bb577f62fc9bb13257df6e.jpeg

None of them. I want a real Possession WR to complement Garrett Wilson then move Moore permanently to the slot. You know the guy Corey Davis should have been .

Lamar Jackson is laughable probably going to demand a high salary even though he's nothing more than a one dimensional player who always gets exposed vs playoff Caliber teams.

Mike White needs to be signed. I would not be opposed to Minshew backing up MW who deserves to start the season. The Question is will Minshew sign for another back up gig ?

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I’m going for the score and the two point conversion. 

image.jpeg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Ugh 7
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Danny Jones

With the improvement he’s shown this year, with less than NFL caliber offensive talent and a porous offensive line I believe he can flourish with the talent the Jets have accumulated and will add an extra dimension to the offense with his running ability

I just don’t think he’s as bad as everyone makes him out to be but hey I also thought Josh Rosen/Sam Darnold  were going to be good QBs as well so my QB evaluation is less than stellar 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 3

22 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

IF the Jets were crazy enough to choose Zach Wilson over Mike White allowing him to hit the open market? image.thumb.jpeg.a6dfdcc52316ccd3f686db0a08e1eadc.jpeg

If they did that, that means they're just handing Zach the starting job again. I doubt that's the case. But if they did do that. 

I guess Minshew? Either way, that would be a sh*tty position to put yourself in.

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

None of them. I want a real Possession WR to complement Garrett Wilson then move Moore permanently to the slot. You know the guy Corey Davis should have been .

Lamar Jackson is laughable probably going to demand a high salary even though he's nothing more than a one dimensional player who always gets exposed vs playoff Caliber teams.

Mike White needs to be signed. I would not be opposed to Minshew backing up MW who deserves to start the season. The Question is will Minshew sign for another back up gig ?

And as for Minneshew signing somewhere to be a back-up again on a lesser team? Who would do that? It's either sign me for more money AND give me the opportunity to possibly be the starter or forgettabowdit

10 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Good post. Agree totally.we also need a fullback/H-back. We can draft one of them, though. I don't trust any of our running backs as blockers. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, genot said:

Good post. Agree totally.we also need a fullback/H-back. We can draft one of them, though. I don't trust any of our running backs as blockers. 

Well I trust Bam and Hall but not Carter. If it were up to me this week would be Knight Johnson and Robinson active and Carter riding the pine for a few weeks.1.0 yards per carry while the other RB was 17 for 71 is unacceptable by Carter. 

• Upvote 2

Lamar Jackson and Jimmy G are the only guys worthwhile on this list. The rest are backups or high draft picks who didn’t work out.

I’d be interested in Derek Carr and don’t sleep on a guy like Ryan Tannehill becoming available. I would be very interested in Tannehill - he may be exactly what this team needs at the QB spot

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Well I trust Bam and Hall but not Carter. If it were up to me this week would be Knight Johnson and Robinson active and Carter riding the pine for a few weeks.1.0 yards per carry while the other RB was 17 for 71 is unacceptable by Carter. 

Carter, like the Tight Ends we signed have been a disappointment,  for sure.

15 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol in what world is a run down aaron rodgers worth 2 first round picks? are they mad?

He’s only run down because they traded away his best receivers and haven’t drafted much solid offense talent during his tenure, . Guy would rise like a mighty Phoenix brighter than Time  Square on NYE with the talent  by we have on offense and this defense. 

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

He’s only run down because they traded away his best receivers and haven’t drafted much solid offense talent during his tenure, . Guy would rise like a mighty Phoenix brighter than Time  Square on NYE with the talent  by we have on offense and this defense. 

I would do that if we didn't still need pieces to build this team. Need them picks. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I would do that if we didn't still need pieces to build this team. Need them picks. 

That price is obviously dumb! Especially after the Russel Wilson disaster in Denver, but Joe Douglas should be talking seriously with his offensive coordinator to see if he has any pictures of his older brother banging the nanny! For the right price A-Rod would make this team a top 5 favorite favorite to win it all and it would be so fun to watch every game  convinced we will win! 

• Upvote 1