Things are becoming clearer !!

Just now, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

1. Zach’s mechanics sure look improved.  Most of us didn’t believe this company line.  The good news, we won’t see him again this year and I can’t fathom he is ever going to turn it around.  Meaning out immense pain is almost over 

2. I wrote it earlier this week.  This OLine needs an overhaul.  Period.  Bye McGovern, Fant, Tomlinson (post June 1) and maybe Herbig

3. Need a #2 WR

4. Need to critically evaluate OC

5. Mann needs to be cut

6. Mosley isn’t coming back at $21M cap hit.  This team still has too many holes to afford that

7. Us fans deserve better

8. Saleh is stubborn.  Waited too long to switch to Streveler.  Stubbornness is not a good trait for a coach 

That's just the tip of the iceberg.  This organization needs a complete overhaul; from the hot dog vendors to the owner and until that happens, nothing will change.

It's just a crap show.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AlexVanDyke said:

Not sure he’s stubborn.  I think he has fits to bench Wilson twice .

agree with most of your analysis. I think a few of those o line pieces can be kept but we need to being a couple of bodies in.  Davis needs to be cut.  Overall need more quickness at LB

This was a must win game.  He should have made the switch at half.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, peebag said:

That's just the tip of the iceberg.  This organization needs a complete overhaul; from the hot dog vendors to the owner and until that happens, nothing will change.

It's just a crap show.

Totally disagree. Genuinely think the Jets are loaded w young talent. 
Zack Wilson suckIng dicks, thousands of them and injures to the OL and Hall ruined a playoff roster/season

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

1. Zach’s mechanics sure look improved.  Most of us didn’t believe this company line.  The good news, we won’t see him again this year and I can’t fathom he is ever going to turn it around.  Meaning out immense pain is almost over 

2. I wrote it earlier this week.  This OLine needs an overhaul.  Period.  Bye McGovern, Fant, Tomlinson (post June 1) and maybe Herbig

3. Need a #2 WR

5. Mann needs to be cut

6. Mosley isn’t coming back at $21M cap hit.  This team still has too many holes to afford that

8. Saleh is stubborn.  Waited too long to switch to Streveler.  Stubbornness is not a good trait for a coach 

2 through 4 are unknowns due to number 1.

The more you punt, the more mistakes will be made.  See Number 1.

Mosley can still take a payout and as the quarterback of this top 5 defense, of not for #1 it's not even a question.

As far as deserving better, no one deserves #1.

Streveler is not a QB.  He could have gone to Flacco, but that is the only option that may be worse than #1.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

only ZW saving grace is FO likely desire to recoup value. They would have wanted to keep one of MW or ZW and get value in return for a trade. ZW trade value has totally disintegrated and that is a terrible development for JD, and reflects poorly on the CS.

another huge miss w Becton and this reflects poorly on JD with Wirfs there. AVT injury was hard to overcome. OL needs heavy investment.

3. Need a #2 WR

WR corp stanks. got some chess pieces now. now go get a possession dude that can catch. Davis can not catch the ball.  

100%. All roads lead back to ZW though. the clunkers are all w ZW. 

5. Mann needs to be cut

Had a good punt today hehe

Yes

refund please 

Saleh is being exposed and its sad bc he's actually a smart guy. he needs to change a bit and I think he will. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

3. Need a #2 WR

5. Mann needs to be cut

I don’t see how some people can’t put 2+2 together. This offense has looked respectable to good with any qb not named Zach Wilson playing. I cannot judge MLF because he is literally trying to win a race with a flat tire. Zach is very bad. He isn’t mentally capable of playing NFL football. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, extmenace said:

I don’t see how some people can’t put 2+2 together. This offense has looked respectable to good with any qb not named Zach Wilson playing. I cannot judge MLF because he is literally trying to win a race with a flat tire. Zach is very bad. He isn’t mentally capable of playing NFL football. 

Trust me I can put 2 + 2 together ( answer is 5 or a pile of crap).  Jets couldn’t run well against the Vikings or the Bills with Mike White playing and the OLine is not keeping a clean pocket.  Thank God Streveler has some mobility.

We couldn’t put the ball in the end zone against the Vikings with White going off in the 2nd half.

While Wilson is HORRIBLE, don’t let that mask the other giant holes in this offense.  Such as the line, #2 WR and our genius offensive play caller.

if we want to take the next step, we must improve in many areas offensively.  Short yardage, red zone to name a couple.

Think the team is fine if they had a QB they be challenging Bills for first place offensive line is banged up they need to find a LT and RT get a younger at center and Zach needs to go if the Jets can get Goff, Carr,or  Rogers and draft a QB of future like Richardson,  McKee,  Levi that will sit for 3 years and not be rushed into action think the Jets will be a different team next year think Saleh is pissed like the rest of us see Zach come out there look like that. safe bet Zach has played his last game in a Jets uniform. 

19 minutes ago, extmenace said:

MLF's job was to develop Zach. He completely failed at that. And we have Daniel Jeremiah doubling down on LaFleur refusing to adapt the offense to Zach.  Zach should probably not be brought back next year but we need to fire MLF 1 second after the season ends.

32 minutes ago, Grandy said:

Trade our 1st this year for one in '24. Do what the eagles did. Need capital for Williams or Maye. Sign White or another good bridge in the meantime.

Maye is only a freshman I believe, so you'd be taking a gamble, but I like that kid a lot. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, johnnysd said:

MLF's job was to develop Zach. He completely failed at that. And we have Daniel Jeremiah doubling down on LaFleur refusing to adapt the offense to Zach.  Zach should probably not be brought back next year but we need to fire MLF 1 second after the season ends.

I agree with the first part because when Strevler came in there were rollouts etc... I'm beginning to think even though Zach sucks, MLF is certainly to blame as well.

35 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

3. Need a #2 WR

5. Mann needs to be cut

Need to have a discussion with the league about the refs

33 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Totally disagree. Genuinely think the Jets are loaded w young talent. 
Zack Wilson suckIng dicks, thousands of them and injures to the OL and Hall ruined a playoff roster/season

Yep, the eternal two year New York Jets turn around established 1969!