Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

Votecount
Pac - Beaver, jvill, Pac, Barry (4)
Crusher - Smash (1)
Jvill - Stark (1)
Jif -Arsis (1)
Greenseed - 80, crusher (2)
80 - Greenseed, jgb, Hal (3)

jgb - lurker (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
There is no deadline at this time.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

This game is shaping up nicely. This rookie class is already impressing. I don't agree with the case on 80 but it's awesome to see JGB coming out swinging. Green Peen's gaming post pings a bit, but it's Green peen so who knows. 

and here we have jgb's scum coach !

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what do you think about smash so far ?  why would you ask that question out of the clear blue to a newbie ?

I don't like this one bit

37 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Kind of a weird comment.

Seems like you might have some thoughts on him since you brought him up out of the blue. Why not share?

image.gif.a7ba36bb603719ec352d8242b963f981.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This rookie class is already going in the HOF next to Mike White.  Well done Nolder.  

The rookies on day 1 so far are mike white throwing for 400 yards against the bengals. That means day 2 their arms will fall off out of nowhere, but for now I’m just enjoying the ride.

• Haha 3

Votecount
Jvill - Stark (1)
Jif -Arsis (1)
80 - Greenseed, jgb, Hal (3)

jgb - lurker, smash (1)

• More Ugh 3

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This rookie class is already going in the HOF next to Mike White.  Well done Nolder.  

I don’t know who that is so I’m going to say another name I don’t know that I saw earlier in the thread and hope it triggers someone.

Zach Wilson

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

80 - Greenseed, jgb, Hal, lurker (4)

I'm collecting all the newbies!  lmao.  Kinda figured it would go that way.

I’ve always been consistent with my sensitive OMGUS votes. The fact that I’m Pied Pipering the newbies here makes me feel gross. 

unvote 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolder said:

Votecount
Jvill - Stark (1)
Jif -Arsis (1)
80 - , jgb, Hal (2)

jgb - lurker, smash (1)

what's that all about 

18 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

what's that all about 

It’s just a copy/paste artifact. I did a votecount in a word document but JN likes to force spaces and I can’t remove it without copying it to a word doc again. Anyway it’s nothing to do with the game don’t worry about it.

• More Ugh 1

Barry, smash and lurker scum team

Which of the three going up?

Barry and smash talking about a plan in the qt and getting it mixed up and commenting on it at the same time is a hell of a way to out yourselves.

Lmfaoo

Unvote vote Barry

• Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Barry, smash and lurker scum team

Which of the three going up?

Barry and smash talking about a plan in the qt and getting it mixed up and commenting on it at the same time is a hell of a way to out yourselves.

Lmfaoo

Unvote vote Barry

Did you miss that part where Barry’s role  as Deputy was revealed?

• Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

Harrison Ford What GIF

New theory: Nolder DID assign at least one of the new players a role, which would explain their fascination with “roles.”

It’s one thing to be chatty on Day 1, but to be driving so much action makes me think I was off base when I cleared the newbs. 

@jgb is either a natural at Mafia or is acting on direction from his scum coaches.  If I’m wrong I apologize, but I’m probably not.

Vote jgb

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

Harrison Ford What GIF

New theory: Nolder DID assign at least one of the new players a role, which would explain their fascination with “roles.”

It’s one thing to be chatty on Day 1, but to be driving so much action makes me think I was off base when I cleared the newbs. 

@jgb is either a natural at Mafia or is acting on direction from his scum coaches.  If I’m wrong I apologize, but I’m probably not.

Vote jgb

I have stirred up the scum hive by calling out JF80 and nailing it. So much so they’re completing ignoring the unwritten rule to not lynch a first time player on day 1. You’re now under suspicion yourself peen as being bussed by 80 early day 1 to deflect. 

ALL TOWN VOTE JF80.

• Haha 1

I lean towards jgb just being a quick study at the moment.  Correct me if I’m wrong but all of the terminology he’s used to this point has been stuff that was already present in the game thread prior to his usage.  

If he IS scum, well, he’s a high activity player and we’ll be able to box him in pretty quickly.  I’m good to leave him alive at least until D2 short of him committing a really bad slip that outs him.  

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

I have stirred up the scum hive by calling out JF80 and nailing it. So much so they’re completing ignoring the unwritten rule to not lynch a first time player on day 1. 

ALL TOWN VOTE JF80.

Jgb caught 3 scum D1 his 1st game.  Killin’ it!!!  Rookie of the Millenium.  

• Haha 2