Super Bowl Game Thread

It is really really tough to win a lot of super bowls in this day and age, all this talk of many more wins for kc is very very premature.

One thing of note, probably the two best centers in the league in this game.  Jets go out and get the top center in the draft

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

The love and haha’s for Travis Kelce is somewhat revolting to me. He makes Gronk look like an acceptable human 

Gronk was/is at least goofy and believable, and likeable, since he left the Pats I actually get a kick out of him, the Kelce nonsense is scripted and planned ..

18 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Was funny to see reid pumping biennami there, he really wants him to get a HC job.

Coordinators get HC shots with a lot less on their resume. I’d argue he’s earned a spin. I mean, Kafka might get a HC gif before him. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

It is really really tough to win a lot of super bowls in this day and age, all this talk of many more wins for kc is very very premature.

One thing of note, probably the two best centers in the league in this game.  Jets go out and get the top center in the draft

I wanted Creed Humphrey!

6 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still shocked rihanna rubbed her crotch then smelled her fingers on national tv and no one is outraged over this.

She had pants on. 

4 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Did she smell good or bad... Could you tell from the reaction? How is the ph balance?

She look like she was happy with both. 

• Haha 3

Three other random thoughts...

Kadarius Toney looked like a different player than the one that the Giants gave up on.

Jalen Hurts played an amazing game, but he looked an awful lot like Tua on that last desperation throw.  That ball died about 15 yards short of the nearest player.  Ouch.

If Bolton got to keep that second TD (to go with 9 tackles), he would have made it at least interesting in terms of picking the MVP.  Hell of a game for him.

• Upvote 1