Top 25 FA's predictions (MLFootball)

Bronx

15 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Wow, you edited your post to say that after you corrected my typo. 

By the way it's straw man, not strawmen. I'm only poking fun at you because you're likely talking out your ass. You're the only one I've seen say the Giants secretly met with Derek Carr after he met with the Jets. Nobody else is saying that but you, potato head.

That's because I'm the only one that knows about it here, obviously. 

I'm concerned about you, though. You're way to wrapped up in me.

7 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Green Ghost, I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I truly believe @football guy has connections that most on this site do not. He's earned his credibility around here with some of his predictions he's made in the past. You don't like what he says, so you try to discredit him. Simple as that. 

In addition, there is only one "thread cop", and it is not you Mr. Ghost... 

@joewilly12

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

This will make Potato understand it better, he loves the Mets:

image.jpeg.6dc59379f649f744b7d0711b8701df29.jpeg

Thanks. As you point out above, there are great parallels here to drive home my point; the Jets, much like the Mets, will always be the pathetic little brother of NY, hopelessly aspiring to be like the the real NY franchise that actually wins titles and stuff. Must really suck to be a fan of both. Glad I dodged that bullet.

19 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

@Green Ghost, I'm a pretty good judge of character, and I truly believe @football guy has connections that most on this site do not. He's earned his credibility around here with some of his predictions he's made in the past. You don't like what he says, so you try to discredit him. Simple as that. 

I already told you I think he’s a good poster, I just don’t think he’s any more connected than you or I. Why does that bother you so much?

You want to believe he’s an insider, fine, good for you, but you’re being a little childish this morning by continuing to tag me and him every time you say it. 
Other than trying to start a ruckus, I’m not sure what the point of it is? Same goes for the thing you started with jet potato.

1 minute ago, JetPotato said:

Thanks. As you point out above, there are great parallels here to drive home my point; the Jets, much like the Mets, will always be the pathetic little brother of NY, hopelessly aspiring to be like the the real NY franchise that actually wins titles and stuff. Must really suck to be a fan of both. Glad I dodged that bullet.

You are correct. Your Yankees and Giants love on this site are unparalleled. 

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Sadly I didn’t.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, football guy said:

You're being the child lol. You don't like being outclassed so you choose to slander. I've gone out of my way on here to prove to the mod's the exact identities of my sources because of people like you who constantly sought to cast doubt and create conspiracies of what my motives were. It's nothing new. I was on footballsfuture for like 15 years and had been sharing info there ever since 2009 when my friend was hired there. I believe the first big story I broke was that Kyle Wilson was going to be our draft pick. Long story short there were mod changes around the time COVID hit, and when I shared that the Jets intended on selecting Becton the new mod deleted my posts because he wanted them to select Lamb, Ruggs, or Jeudy instead; he just refused to accept actual info and instead was hellbent on creating some conspiracy that I was making it up. Why he died on this hill I still don't know, but my guess is like many others, he was casting doubt on what was actually being strategized within the walls of One Jets Drive because he didn't like it and didn't want to believe it... when that happened I freaked out, it was draft time during covid, I was addicted to talking about the Jets and one poster on there suggested I come here (forget his name), and I've been on here ever since. There's no motive behind it other than wanting to talk about the Jets with other Jets fans, with the benefit of getting a small peak behind the curtain from time to time which gives us something more substantive to talk about. You want to believe whatever it is you believe go for it, but don't try and drag other people down or slander them out of your own insecurity in the process. 

Slander??? LOL

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, football guy said:

You're being the child lol. You don't like being outclassed so you choose to slander. I've gone out of my way on here to prove to the mod's the exact identities of my sources because of people like you who constantly sought to cast doubt and create conspiracies of what my motives were. It's nothing new. I was on footballsfuture for like 15 years and had been sharing info there ever since 2009 when my friend was hired there. I believe the first big story I broke was that Kyle Wilson was going to be our draft pick. Long story short there were mod changes around the time COVID hit, and when I shared that the Jets intended on selecting Becton the new mod deleted my posts because he wanted them to select Lamb, Ruggs, or Jeudy instead; he just refused to accept actual info and instead was hellbent on creating some conspiracy that I was making it up. Why he died on this hill I still don't know, but my guess is like many others, he was casting doubt on what was actually being strategized within the walls of One Jets Drive because he didn't like it and didn't want to believe it... when that happened I freaked out, it was draft time during covid, I was addicted to talking about the Jets and one poster on there suggested I come here (forget his name), and I've been on here ever since. There's no motive behind it other than wanting to talk about the Jets with other Jets fans, with the benefit of getting a small peak behind the curtain from time to time which gives us something more substantive to talk about. You want to believe whatever it is you believe go for it, but don't try and drag other people down or slander them out of your own insecurity in the process. 

I used to read that board. Pretty sure that is not why you were banned. lol. You have a short fuse. Still do.

Everyone on here is a random person on the internet unless you know someone in person. Suggest not taking things so personal. 

• Upvote 4

If you sign Jimmy G, you can't sign him for $35 million a year.  $25 million a year tops.  Why?  Because you will have to pay Jacoby Brissett $10 million a year to back him up because you WILL need another QB.  There is no way Jimmy G goes a whole season without missing at least 3 games. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

I like Jimmy G, but that off the narrative that he'll come cheap. $30-36M ain't cheap. For all that I rather draft another QB and spend the money on some top flight FA. 

Jimmy for $20-25M? Sign me up. 

Call me crazy but a QB who misses 5+ per each of the last 3 seasons doesn’t get $36M per

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

I used to read that board. Pretty sure that is not why you were banned. lol. You have a short fuse. Still do.

Everyone on here is a random person on the internet unless you know someone in person. Suggest not taking things so personal. 

When did I say that's why I was banned lol? The mod, "Bobby" or whatever his name was, was deleting my posts. A few members DM'd me about it and told me to come on here instead, stating that it was much more active but the people on here were nuts. I complained to the guy "webmaster" or whatever, who actually sided with me and forced Bobby to restore the posts. When I was vindicated I came after him personally and outed him for it, which occurring at the same time I created an account on here. They gave me a 24 hour ban, so I created another account on FF to continue doubling down, hence them permanently banning the original jetskid account. 

I do not regret what I did to this day. You don't pick and choose to censor material because it goes against the moderators feelings and opinions. I was right, he was wrong, and he tried to censor the info. When he did that I was never going to go back other than to body bag him lol. I personally don't jive with "internet" culture where people just hide behind their screen names and get to be keyboard warriors. Not my style. So while I agree don't sweat the small stuff, I'm going to defend myself on the internet just as I would in person. That will never change 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

When did I say that's why I was banned lol? The mod, "Bobby" or whatever his name was, was deleting my posts. A few members DM'd me about it and told me to come on here instead, stating that it was much more active but the people on here were nuts. I complained to the guy "webmaster" or whatever, who actually sided with me and forced Bobby to "undelete" the posts. When I was vindicated I came after him personally and outed him for it, which occurring at the same time I created an account on here. They gave me a 24 hour ban, so I created another account on FF to continue doubling down, hence them permanently banning the original jetskid account. 

I do not regret what I did to this day. You don't pick and choose to censor material because it goes against the moderators feelings and opinions. I was right, he was wrong, and he tried to censor the info. When he did that I was never going to go back other than to body bag him lol. 

All of which definitely proves exactly what you want it to… I guess?

(it kinda sounds like you’re “slandering“ poor Bobby’s reputation here though.)

14 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

If you sign Jimmy G, you can't sign him for $35 million a year.  $25 million a year tops.  Why?  Because you will have to pay Jacoby Brissett $10 million a year to back him up because you WILL need another QB.  There is no way Jimmy G goes a whole season without missing at least 3 games. 

Minshew will be the backup but at least u are seeing the plan.

5 hours ago, JetPotato said:

The Mets are not the Yankees pathetic little brother.   The Mets are the product of inbreeding  between the NY Giants and the Brooklyn Dodgers.   This is an example of why its a bad idea to have children with a close relative.