CJ Gardner Johnson To Lions

14 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

The Jets could have cut/traded Mann, Bryce Hall and Ashtyn Davis for the exact money that CGJ just got.  This is a botched move by Douglas.....1 year 8 million?

Eh, this draft class is loaded at CB. I think, given we’re gonna be spending all over the roster, that CB is a good spot to invest draft capital.

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

The Jets could have cut/traded Mann, Bryce Hall and Ashtyn Davis for the exact money that CGJ just got.  This is a botched move by Douglas.....1 year 8 million?

I wonder if Jets fans understand that:

1) Every free agent that signs elsewhere is NOT actually something a Jets GM botches....

2) All other reasons refer back to 1), so just read 1) and we will be good.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I wonder if Jets fans understand that:

1) Every free agent that signs elsewhere is NOT actually something a Jets GM botches....

2) All other reasons refer back to 1), so just read 1) and we will be good.

F' in Ay

17 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

They should've cut Ashtyn for free but the idea that that bum could've helped us land a real safety... damn. Ashtyn, the gift that keeps on giving... nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I know there are a lot of Jets fans upset at missing on this guy, but I am not. I think our front office values the guys we currently have in the locker room and the addition of Clark. When you have such strong corners, the need for a top tier safety is alleviated. 

I think Joe D may look to add depth in the draft.