Please no

2 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Is it just cause he’s a RB or is there more to the “please no”?

Does there have to be? Do we need to be drafting a RB in the first round? I don’t care if he’s college Saquon Barkley. 

• More Ugh 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He meant to write "please know" as in JD needs to know more about this dude because he may slip to the 2nd round.

Yeah because we need to draft a 2nd round RB with the other holes we have.  Seems smart to me. 

5 minutes ago, heymangold said:

So you’re still not answering my question

Do you know the guy? Have you seen him play ? Because I have. And “Please no” means please no, we don’t need or want him. He is a one dimensional running back not worth a 6th round pick. Can’t catch a ball out of the backfield. But go for it, you have 2,000 posts. You know more than me. 

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Hall is being projected to come back around the 8th to the 10th game so I wouldn't  say that is comforting. In any case, this draft sucks so if you can get a stud RB, why not. 

He’s not a stud. Expected more than this from you. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JETS SB said:

Do you know the guy? Have you seen him play ? Because I have. And “Please no” means please no, we don’t need or want him. He is a one dimensional running back not worth a 6th round pick. Can’t catch a ball out of the backfield. But go for it, you have 2,000 posts. You know more than me. 

Never heard of him or seen him play. I’m down though. Hell no!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s a 2nd/3rd round prospect. Supposed to be highly thought of. 

More like 5th or 6th. Had more drops than catches in college. My nephew goes to UAB and my son goes to Florida Atlantic. Seen him play. His rushing yards are meaningless in that conference. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Given carters fall off and hall coming back from an all it makes sense for Douglas to be looking for a rb if only in the later rounds.

I agree. But this guy will go earlier than he should. And he’s not good. 

7 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

So do you think this dovetails with being correct to speculate that Breece Hall will either not be good to go, or not at the level they want him come Opening Day?

All data points to Hall being back to full strength in 2024, not the upcomiing season. Bringing in fresh legs at RB is smart

• Upvote 3

I have mocked him to us in nearly every mock draft. I think his profile aligns perfectly with what NH wants in his backfield…. The versatile stud (Aaron Jones = Breece) and the powerful guy with great footwork (AJ Dillon = McBride). Mix in the other guys who are just nice pieces, not special. I’d love this pick.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Stay in your lane here Crush. @JETS SB is running the show here now. We’re going to take who he wants and like it!

Funny how it’s always the same handful of guys who think they run the boards and when someone who happens to know a little bit about something shares something, they clear the streets like a parade of war vets, with know it all tone and my sh*t doesn’t stink cockiness. 

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I have mocked him to us in nearly every mock draft. I think his profile aligns perfectly with what NH wants in his backfield…. The versatile stud (Aaron Jones = Breece) and the powerful guy with great footwork (AJ Dillon = McBride). Mix in the other guys who are just nice pieces, not special. I’d love this pick.

Well you haven’t watched him play. He isn’t AJ Dillon. He can’t catch the ball. He has no skill there. Dillon was at least an average receiving RB. This guy is not worth anything other than a 3rd day flier.