Jets 2023 Season Tickets

I have 2 high school kids soon to be in college, I am proceeding very carefully with my expenses. But Rodgers news got me excited. Got permission from my wife and kids to splurge and upgrade to a season ticket this year. Sales Rep tells me they only offer Upper Prime seats at $1500 per year for Upper Bowl. Rest of the sections are not open for season tickets. 

They are also telling me only way I can get a season ticket will require me to commit to a 2 year deal. I know we have a bunch of Season Ticket holders here. How did you renew your invoices? Was this 2 year at a time deal forced on you as well?

I really think they make it up based on how the wind blows.  They know the PSLs are worthless and swapped mine out (4 into 2) as long as I moved into the more expensive club seats.  My buddy just moved from the end zone to the 30 yard line and all they said was your PSL's are now gone which is no great loss.  I would call again and speak to someone else.  Trying to leverage a season ticket request when seats are clearly available into a 2 year commitment seems on the slimy side. 

21 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I have 2 high school kids soon to be in college, I am proceeding very carefully with my expenses. But Rodgers news got me excited. Got permission from my wife and kids to splurge and upgrade to a season ticket this year. Sales Rep tells me they only offer Upper Prime seats at $1500 per year for Upper Bowl. Rest of the sections are not open for season tickets. 

They are also telling me only way I can get a season ticket will require me to commit to a 2 year deal. I know we have a bunch of Season Ticket holders here. How did you renew your invoices? Was this 2 year at a time deal forced on you as well?

That 2 year commitment is new. I’ve been a season ticket holder in section 338 for about 8 years now. No PSL and i have great view of game. Obviously the secondary market should be boomin alot more now with the Mr Rodgers coming town. Tix on stubhub day of game have always been dirt cheap over the years. I think the most I ever got was the Bills game last year I couldn’t make it (probably sold to bills fans on Stubhub anyway). But this year I’m sure every game will be a high resell on secondary market if you cannot make the games. If you ever gonna do it this is the year to get in. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

That 2 year commitment is new. I’ve been a season ticket holder in section 338 for about 8 years now. No PSL and i have great view of game. Obviously the secondary market should be boomin alot more now with the Mr Rodgers coming town. Tix on stubhub day of game have always been dirt cheap over the years. I think the most I ever got was the Bills game last year I couldn’t make it (probably sold to bills fans on Stubhub anyway). But this year I’m sure every game will be a high resell on secondary market if you cannot make the games. If you ever gonna do it this is the year to get in. 

Thanks. How much is your invoice this year? They are asking $1500 from me. Are they putting a premium because I am new or are you paying the same?

2 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

Thanks. How much is your invoice this year? They are asking $1500 from me. Are they putting a premium because I am new or are you paying the same?

I wouldn't bother but who am I to tell you what to do with your money.  You would probably be better off picking a game or two and getting premium seats but enjoy if you do decide to get season tix. 

• Upvote 1

The Jets peddle PSL’s for 13 years screwing people left and right then they suck balls and do ANYTHING to get people in the building barely can and now they want to shove it down your throat again.

**** that the TV experience is way better my beer is $1 and I don’t have to sit in 2 hours if traffic to get home.  And also when the Jets are sucking balls I can switch to Redzone.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I believe my tickets come out to $115 each not including parking pass which is around $35 a game. 9 regular season games and 1 preseason game this year. 

Thank you. I asked and they said $1500 is for the season ticket and they are asking $350 for parking on top of $1500. If this is the case, I will not be suckered to pay 30% more than another season ticket holder. 

14 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

They jacked up the price for ud prime and r forcing ppl to do a 2  year deal. Someone has to pay Rodgers salary for the next 2 years

16 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Congrats on the kids graduating and moving on to college.

I have had seats since the new stadium opened so not aware of the 2 year deal. Probably tied to Rodgers and the Jets wanting to guarantee revenue.

Renewal for me is done directly out of my checking account on a monthly basis. There is no interest charge to spread it out so for me that works.

A few others have stated if you can do it - go for it  and enjoy the time with your kids.

How many posts do you read on this site where unfortunately folks are dealing with illness either directly or family and find themselves no longer able to do some of the things they used to.

Enjoy the moment - enjoy the kids and enjoy the 2023 Jets with Aaron Rodgers behind center.

As far as parking goes - different prices for different lots but 350 for the 10 games is what it is and as @Maxman stated, they are gold 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

I don't know about the upper deck pricing, but here are a few things:

1. The two year commitment seems to be new and entirely Aaron Rodgers related.

2. I did hear that season ticket sales are up this year. That seems to make a lot of sense.

3. Parking, get it if you get the tickets. Whatever the best lot you can get, get it. Even if you are taking the train get the pass and sell them. Parking passes are gold.

4. I had four lower level seats last year and I went down to two. About two weeks ago I caved and went back to 4 lol. Couldn't resist.

When my son was a sophomore in high school the Jets built the new stadium. We had mezz seats in the old place and they were so expensive in the new one. I couldn't afford it. He had been going with me since he was 4 and it broke my heart.

I went to a friends 49th birthday party and she just lost her husband. He died unexpectedly a few weeks before that on their vacation. Someone that I knew but didn't know really well said to me....you have to renew your tickets. Soon he will be choosing a school. You have this bond. Give him a reason to come home.

It really stuck with me, the whole life is short thing. The next day I drove up to the stadium, took a tour and bought two lower level end zone. They had just changed the PSL from 5k to 2,500 per seat.

It honestly was the best decision, we have had a blast. Our bond has grown stronger and now the Jets have Aaron Rodgers and will win the next two Super Bowls.  :)

Buy the seats. Park your car by us and tailgate next to us.

You are a beautiful man boss. 

as an ex season ticket holder for decades going back to when I was a kid with my father , I would strongly advise you just pick a few games buy on the secondary market (yes they probably will be priced up this year at the start) you will get better seats and wont be paying for pre season tickets and you can wait until the last minute  get deals and if weather will be terrible you watch in your cozy home 

17 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Ive been a STH since 1984.  Not once have I ever heard about a required "2 yr" commitment.  

You can get better seats for every game (much better) right now on the secondary market at the same or probably lower prices.  .Your sales rep is playing you.  And you can tell him/her I said that.

The sales reps are mostly very young early 20's.  They have no clue what they are doing. 

1 hour ago, HighPitch said:

It doesn’t work that way. In fact of next year’s draft has better players, especially in the first round. The next your draft is worth more. This whole song and dance was invented by people but just don’t have patience.

1 hour ago, jgb said:

Your argument isn’t against lack of patience, but economic principles that have been known to mankind since the first caveman gave a rabbit to the second starving caveman in exchange for 2 rabbits the next day.

I think you guys are both right.

GMs are in win now or get fired mode.  They don’t do what’s best for the team.   They do what’s best for their job security and that’s get the best players they can on the field NEXT SEASON.  That’s why you get the premium price of a round for an extra season. 

This years draft seems to have less “can’t miss” players.   @HighPitch is right and also if you know a good QB class is coming all 1sts go up in value because teams will want to move up and they will need draft capital.

In the end only guys with job security, like the scumbag, can really take advantage of that stuff.   JD needs to win this season or he could be fired.  

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Couldn’t disagree more. See so much more of the play development 

yeah maybe that was so at Giants stadium, but at MetLife the uppers are like 4 stories higher than they were at Giants stadium (The top row of Giants stadium was equivalent in height to Upper deck row 4 of MetLife.)  You can't even see the uni numbers up there. It's like watching ants scramble around.   MetLife upperdeck is probably the worst football sightlines in the NFL. 

17 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

The Jets peddle PSL’s for 13 years screwing people left and right then they suck balls and do ANYTHING to get people in the building barely can and now they want to shove it down your throat again.

**** that the TV experience is way better my beer is $1 and I don’t have to sit in 2 hours if traffic to get home.  And also when the Jets are sucking balls I can switch to Redzone.

Weather is better at home as well.

I'm actually going to 2 or 3 games this year.   Either the Jet/Giant or Jet/Chiefs, when they come to Dallas, and possibly in Miami.

17 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Thank you. I asked and they said $1500 is for the season ticket and they are asking $350 for parking on top of $1500. If this is the case, I will not be suckered to pay 30% more than another season ticket holder. 

i wonder if they are going to allow season ticket holders to buy more tickets this year.   in the past they did and gave a discount.

24 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

The Giants game is an away game fyi

I live in DFW, they are all away games.  :)     (Appreciate the info though)

Nah, I'm flying into town to visit some friends, one is a Chiefs fan, one is a Giants fan.  I'll just go to whichever game works best with our schedule.

• Upvote 1