Day One #JetsCamp Reports

2 minutes ago, bitonti said:

considering he played with a torn rotator cuff for the entire 2022 season it's not that weird 

just because players can play hurt doesn't mean there aren't consequences 

No I mean on the field.  He ain’t dead lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Kleckineau said:

Should he be working that hard on the knee this early. Risky business!

That’s the trick with every practice, get them ready without injury.  He didn’t participate fully.  They are restricting him a little 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Larz said:

Do you understand what the word relative means?

Oh he is purely awesome as a LB with terrible terrible mobility numbers.  When he has played his mobility seems to fit his ras.

Mobile really athletic LBS have numbers as good as big safeties,   not stiff, immobile safeties.

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

So Becton is listed as the 3rd strong LT?

I was wondering who was at RT.  Was it Turner at LT and him at RT with Rodgers, or was he sitting?  Considering how early in camp and how many bodies there are, I'd be sitting.   I assume they will all be switching around, but the team has to realize how much the press and Hard Knocks will read into all this. 

2 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

I was wondering who was at RT.  Was it Turner at LT and him at RT with Rodgers, or was he sitting?  Considering how early in camp and how many bodies there are, I'd be sitting.   I assume they will all be switching around, but the team has to realize how much the press and Hard Knocks will read into all this. 

If Bectons 3rd string I think a trade or cut is likely. The Jets are aware of what you posted.

• Thumb Down 1
  • En Fuego 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Oh he is purely awesome as a LB with terrible terrible mobility numbers.  When he has played his mobility seems to fit his ras.

Mobile really athletic LBS have numbers as good as big safeties,   not stiff, immobile safeties.

The chart you posted is his score relative to free safeties.  He’s 237 now.