Week one non Jet preseason games....

Beerfish

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fields looked impressive out there.  They can be happy in chicago tonight.

His 3 passes traveled through the air for a total of 9 yards.  

Obviously the stat line is good, but I still want to see him truly “air it out.” 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Justin FIelds:  3/3 129 yards and two TDs.  Both TDs were 50+ yard screen passes with horrific defense by Tennessee (not sure if they were playing starters, but yikes if they were). 
Don't think anyone got a hand on either receiver until they reached the end zone.
Bears gonna be bad

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Anthony Richardson is gonna give the Colts a wild and frustrating season with his ups and downs. 

He will be like Fields from last year, run for a billions yards, no good passing game and everyone will think he is the next big thing.

9 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Fields looked impressive out there.  They can be happy in chicago tonight.

Did you just read the stat line or did you look at his three passes?  I'm guessing the former. He threw three passes to or behind the line of scrimmage. All three were screen/bubble passes that were 99% YAC coupled with horrible defense.  Fields did nothing to earn that stat line today. His stat line could have easily read 3-3 for 8 yards.  

If Belli keeps the pats competitive this year he really is a wizard.   Their roster talent is well below the other afc east teams.
I went to one of their open practices with my friend thats a Pats fan....other than Judon the talent seemed lack luster.....the fans were "buzzing" with excitement over signing Juju Smith Schuster like he was Tyreek Hill for god sakes

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

If Belli keeps the pats competitive this year he really is a wizard.   Their roster talent is well below the other afc east teams.
I went to one of their open practices with my friend thats a Pats fan....other than Judon the talent seemed lack luster.....the fans were "buzzing" with excitement over signing Juju Smith Schuster like he was Tyreek Hill for god sakes

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Did you just read the stat line or did you look at his three passes?  I'm guessing the former. He threw three passes to or behind the line of scrimmage. All three were screen/bubble passes that were 99% YAC coupled with horrible defense.  Fields did nothing to earn that stat line today. His stat line could have easily read 3-3 for 8 yards.  

Typical jet fans minimizing others other teams players accomplishments.  Fields got the ball where it needed to go accurately and on time.  His offense put up 14 points in 2 drives.  Hugely positive for him and the team.

• More Ugh 1

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Typical jet fans minimizing others other teams players accomplishments.  Fields got the ball where it needed to go accurately and on time.  His offense put up 14 points in 2 drives.  Hugely positive for him and the team.

Fields barely got the ball yo Moore on that screen he scored on. It was a bad pass that eas still caught.

Their oline apparently is having problems too

Dolphins just finished practice. Mike McDaniel initially had team off today but wanted reps for guys who didn’t play in opener.

Rough day for Tua Tagovailoa, who took every team drill rep and was intercepted three times and not his accurate self. Practice report coming soon.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Fields barely got the ball yo Moore on that screen he scored on. It was a bad pass that eas still caught.

I would bet a years salary that the troll didn’t watch a single second of the game and the only reason he even mentioned Fields was to get a rise out the forum.

Disclaimer: I think Justin is gonna be fine.  There’s nothing wrong with scoring off of YAC.  I’m just saying that I would like to see him really air it out.  The pass to Moore was a screen pass behind the WR that we have killed Zach Wilson for doing multiple times.  The score was all on DJ Moore: