I like Max

hmhertz

I've been waiting to see his PFF grades, KRL said he struggled.

Must have watched a different player MM was our best O Lineman

for my money against the Phillies. Stats from Hupton-

Mekhi Becton was tagged with 6 pressures and a sack yesterday, and Laken Tomlinson was tagged with 5 pressures and 2 sacks. A difficult day for the left side of the line. Wes Schweitzer allowed 3 pressures and a sack, McGovern 2 pressures and Max Mitchell 2 pressures and a sack. Tippmann allowed nothing in his 9 pass-blocking snaps.

Max Mitchell graded out as the best run-blocking offensive lineman with a 75.9. Wes Schweitzer was at the other end of the scale with 47.3.

Max Mitchell graded out as the best run-blocking offensive lineman with a 75.9. Wes Schweitzer was at the other end of the scale with 47.3.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

You are my choice for captain and I was 100% right. We would be 5-1 if not for @T0mShane and Rodgers would have never gotten hurt. 

And like Robert Saleh, who brags way too early, T0m was bragging about  how much @Joe W. Namath accomplished in his first week.  That was right before AR8 got hurt.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, hmhertz said:

I've been waiting to see his PFF grades, KRL said he struggled.

Must have watched a different player MM was our best O Lineman

for my money against the Phillies. Stats from Hupton-

Mekhi Becton was tagged with 6 pressures and a sack yesterday, and Laken Tomlinson was tagged with 5 pressures and 2 sacks. A difficult day for the left side of the line. Wes Schweitzer allowed 3 pressures and a sack, McGovern 2 pressures and Max Mitchell 2 pressures and a sack. Tippmann allowed nothing in his 9 pass-blocking snaps.

I like you too. Glad we had this talk.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Same Old Jets said:

Please stop bullying a handicap, not cool. 

Do you even know Henry?  LOL Henry loves feeding the ducks.  I remember when he posted it some 20 years ago.  Far from handicapped.  But of course you know evrything.  So cool.