Zach has to be benched.

PS17

7 minutes ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

I don't see them. What are the other factors?

His family. Zero parameters and expectations given to Wilson. Goal was to hide him as a backup this year. Spent all off-season no where near NY. Doesn’t build relationships with his teammates.  The kid does not have the work ethic or the personality for a QB and a high pick. 

2 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

It has to happen right now. It's not just the QB either. They have to look at every position on offense and figure out which collection of 11 going forward will give them the best chance to win. #Accountability 

Put Tim Boyle under center and the sack rate drops from 10 % to about 6 % and the drops go down from 7 to 4.

That's how bad Zach Wilson is.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

As much as I think Saleh is a bit of a showman/semi narcissist- he’s by far the most competent guy in the power structure. Also likely the first to be let go because of it.

All great HC's are showman, to an extent, you have to be...

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Last night was a total embarrassment those with a pulse and a brain know what's going on with this team .  While its not 100 % on the QB its pretty damn close. Its common knowledge to everyone that the Jets need to get the ball out quick and Wilson is just not capable of doing it. When he does get the ball out its usually late causing WR's to get uncomfortable or having to constantly make a contested catch or just get hammered. When was the last time anyone saw a Jet WR make a wide open catch on the run ?? The Garrett Wilson TD 6 games ago ?

This was supposed to be the unleashing of Zach Wilson tonight ??? This is a ******* Joke.

This is ALL on one person's back: Woody Johnson. He is the one constant, through stupid decision after stupid decision from one bad HC hiring to the next. From 1 over-his-head incompetent GM to a guy who chose the worst pro QB in history and made him the 2nd pick in the draft. The minute that Woody Johnson infected the New York Jets football with his right wing politics this has been a team that went from a winning record and 12 playoff games including back to back Championship appearances splitting the 12 playoff games to a team that has lost twice as many games than it has won. 

Go look up the Jets winning % since that 34-0 loss to the 49ers at home on 9/30/12 Johnson wasn't kidding when he stated this: 

Woody Johnson picks Mitt over the Jets

By CAITLIN MCDEVITT

10/01/2012 01:31 PM EDT New York Jets owner Woody Johnson cares more about Mitt Romney winning in November than his own football team’s success.

“Now what is a bigger priority to you right now: a winning season for the Jets or a winning election for Mitt Romney?” Johnson was asked on Bloomberg Television on Monday.

“Well I think you always have to put country first,” he replied. “So I think it’s very very important that for — not only for us — but in particular for our kids and grandkids that this election come off with Mitt Romney and Ryan as president and vice president.”

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

When Aaron Rodgers went down week 1, were you expecting this team to be 4-4 right now? No. More like 2-6. Zach isnt the answer. But honestly, we had no expectations other than see what we have in Wilson, and hope our defense can keep us in games. 

The defense has done their part. The offense is terrible. Zach Wilson and all the way down. Even Garrett Wilson had  bad moments tonight. 

That being said, I personally don't like referring to someone as "garbage", who plays badly. Maybe that's just me. 

Carry on. 

^^^ Garbage poster

That better?

Can you believe this idiot organization tells everyone Zach will be learning this year and probably the next few then turns around and lets Mike White Walk 

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Put Tim Boyle under center and the sack rate drops from 10 % to about 6 % and the drops go down from 7 to 4.

Boyle played good in the pre season no reason at all after all the games with numerous 3 and outs in the first half this year he should not have at least gotten a shot to spark the team.

Also how in the **** do you sign Trevor Siemian ?? Answer is they never intended to play him because he sucks too. If they would have signed Wentz they would have had to make him the back up after a week and when he was on the sidelines the chants would have started for him to play. And every football Idiot watching these games would have known at that stage the Jets would have had to replace Wilson with Wentz. Problem ??? This Organization never had any intention of replacing Wilson once Rodgers got hurt and I use the word organization because this is not a coaching decision.

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How many times did Zach's throws lead his receivers into nasty collisions? He's not only bad at his job, he's gonna get someone hurt. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

HAHAHAHAAHA.  We won 3 in a row.  I cant up the Defcon after one loss.  We are 4 - 4.  I have to be reasonable here.

A loss to the Raiders and the Defcon system will be back in full force.  And could escalate quite quickly with the bills and dolphins on deck.  We could be at Defcon 2 at 7:00pm on Black Friday.  And this board might explode.

Lmao 

I love you brother 😂

Just now, heymangold said:

i think he does.  i just think that boyle and siemian aren't better.

i do, however, think that it can't get worse - so why not try boyle or siemian.

I think very soon the players are going to have him benched again.  And at that point i think you pretty much have to keep him deactivated and then just trade him for some basketballs in the offseason.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bottom 3 overall defense and pass defense and Zach manages 5.4 Yards per Attempt, 0 TDs, 8 sacks taken and 3 fumbles.

And some people here still want to pin the blame on the OL, OC, and WRs.  

Football is a team sport.  When you have only 1 WR, the defense can try to take that player away.  Then it's up to the other WRs to compensate.  Unfortunately we have nothing behind GW.  My theory is that that's why ZW "holds the ball too long" and ends up taking sacks.  But yesterday it felt like the Chargers got to him quickly anyway, which is no surprise because our OL also stinks.

How good ZW may or not be is still unclear to me, but it's very difficult to determine with this supporting cast.  Though in typical Jets fashion, even if there is something there, it feels like we're very much on the road to ruining him anyway.  

• Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep.  I counted at least 3 hospital balls.

One went to none other than Lazard and almost got him killed looked like a shot to the head as well but hey no replays in Jets games . Bet Lazard had alligator arms for that very reason causing drops . When you get open you want the ball there not seconds afterward while the defender closes on you

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, ChuckkieB said:

This is just BS.  Rodgers wont hold the ball too long and Rodgers will find the open man quickly and consistently.  Wilson can't read a defense to save his life and he has the instincts of a corpse.,

Except that is LITERALLY WHAT HAPPENED THE 4th PLAY OF THE YEAR

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Can you believe this idiot organization tells everyone Zach will be learning this year and probably the next few then turns around and lets Mike White Walk 

Boyle played good in the pre season no reason at all after all the games with numerous 3 and outs in the first half this year he should not have at least gotten a shot to spark the team.

Also how in the **** do you sign Trevor Siemian ?? Answer is they never intended to play him because he sucks too. If they would have signed Wentz they would have had to make him the back up after a week and when he was on the sidelines the chants would have started for him to play. And every football Idiot watching these games would have known at that stage the Jets would have had to replace Wilson with Wentz. Problem ??? This Organization never had any intention of replacing Wilson once Rodgers got hurt and I use the word organization because this is not a coaching decision.

And Smash, to leave him on the F-ing PRACTICE SQUAD week after week, not even activate him. Trevor Siemian has thrown 42 TD passes in his pro career-only 28 INTs and has an 81.1 QB rating

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Football is a team sport.  When you have only 1 WR, the defense can try to take that player away.  Then it's up to the other WRs to compensate.  Unfortunately we have nothing behind GW.  My theory is that that's why ZW "holds the ball too long" and ends up taking sacks.  But yesterday it felt like the Chargers got to him quickly anyway, which is no surprise because our OL also stinks.

How good ZW may or not be is still unclear to me, but it's very difficult to determine with this supporting cast.  Though in typical Jets fashion, even if there is something there, it feels like we're very much on the road to ruining him anyway.  

Yet Zach stans wanted to credit Zach when the team wins?  GTFOH.

Meanwhile he's been the common denominator of awful offense for 3 years now. 

It's not unclear at all how bad Zach is.  He's been the worst starting QB in the NFL for 3 years now.  It's quite simple.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

8 hours ago, BallinPB said:

60 of those yards in garbage time.  No TDs again which means he hasn’t produced any points.  Faced the worst passing defense in the league.  We’ve seen this story for 2-1/2 years now.  He stinks.  Keep defending him but I won’t be out on that ledge with you.  

Lol how many big plays were brought back??

how many times was it 1st and 20??
Lazard backbreaking penalties

GW backbreaking penalizes 

GW backbreaking fumble

its ok to realize nobody around Zach Wilson is helping

1 minute ago, SoFlaJets said:

And Smash, to leave him on the F-ing PRACTICE SQUAD week after week, not even activate him. Trevor Siemian has thrown 42 TD passes in his pro career-only 28 INTs and has an 81.1 QB rating

Its criminal the way the QB on this team the last 3 years has been handled . Look how San Fran handled Lance .... sure they have Purdy but they gave up an entire draft for Lance and realized the mistake pretty damn quickly. 

• Upvote 1