i hate to do it but I am going to plunk a little bit on WAS +13.5 

it just feels like too many points when the Commanders have a live offense

could they get blown out? Sure

but I'm hoping for the backdooriest of backdoor covers 

Didn't they just lose to DeVito?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Right. 

Quinnem is doing everything he did last year except get sacks, which is why he was given 24 million a year.  To do everything he is doing this year and get sacks.  Point to a game where he totally took over and was a big factor in a win?   Tough to think of one.

Quinnem is doing everything he did last year except get sacks, which is why he was given 24 million a year.  To do everything he is doing this year and get sacks.  Point to a game where he totally took over and was a big factor in a win?   Tough to think of one.
He's getting doubled/tripled a lot more .. I never wanted to pay a DLineman that cash ... But since the team did .. he's played well.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

He's getting doubled/tripled a lot more .. I never wanted to pay a DLineman that cash ... But since the team did .. he's played well.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

He was doubled last year most of the year.   If you are a good Dline that does not produce when you get doubled you get 10-12 million dollars.  If you are a franchise 'game wrecker' who does it all you get 24 million a year.

He is a really good player but he has been a huge disappointment this year in the grand scheme of things.  Not getting sacks, our run defense is one of the worst in the league.

Jerry Jones and Mike McCarthy get so little respect around the league it is a flat out joke.

Jones drafted Parsons, Lamm, has built and rebuilt good olines, his QB he got in the 4th round.

McCarthy just puts out top tier offenses year after year.

And every one makes fun of Jones and wants to fire McCarthy every week.

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Beerfish dominating this thread on Canadian non-Thanksgiving, aka “Thursday”.

Poor hungry fella.

I’m in the middle of that post Thanksgiving meal daze I slip into before the desserts come out. Sitting here on a couch wondering why I went with the size 36 slim fit pants instead of something with a flex fit waist.

I know I should pass on everything that’s coming up next, but I’ll probably double up on the chocolate chip pecan pie  and the apple crumb with ice cream right afterward instead.
Maybe I’ll go light on the Italian pastries though and try to keep my calorie count under 5000 today?

• Upvote 4