****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Look at this face. Gaze upon the smug Irish Connecticut features. Ponder what that face attached to a 6’4”, 240 lb frame with a howitzer right arm and the genius brain of a nordic supercomputer can do for this offense. Have you started Alan Lazard on all your fantasy and DFS teams yet? No? Because you’re  not a real fan. You’re not a Boyle Believer. A Boyliever. You, Jets fan, be a Boyliever today. Learn to accept success. You squandered your chance when Mike White was throwing darts and could breathe normally. You instead waited around for Zach Wilson to care about football, you wastrel dummy. You thought Aaron Rodgers was a Magic Eraser and he couldn’t handle Jets Life for more than four plays. Tim Boyle played at UConn, which is in Storrs, Connecticut. If you’ve ever been to Storrs, you know that Boyle can handle adversity. Storrs sucks. Storrs is like if Binghamton was Ground Zero in the battle against Bird Flu. Boyle will not be afraid. He will not be put off by MetLife State Penitentiary’s drab concrete color scheme. Storrs is likewise a urinal trough. 

The Dolphins are a team of thugs managed by a team of nerds. They can be had. The Raiders held the Dolphins to a wee 20 points. We can do better. We will. The Dolphins don’t want to pay Tua, and we should give them a reason not to. He stinks. He’s tiny and weird and he stinks. It’s TuaNon vs the Boylievers. Which side do you want to be on? Boylieve. 

Jets 35

Dolphins 0

The season starts tomorrow. Victory Black Friday. Boyle Friday. 

IMG_4637.png

Thanks for the chuckle.  Pristine paragraphs there.

I am a Boyliever.  We’ve reached the Boyling point.

Today's game will seal the fate for the rest of the season.  We are currently 14th in the AFC and sitting at a top 10 pick.  

If we lose tonight, we should consider playing the young core and rest the starters as much as possible. I seriously doubt this management will take precautions, but instead will be on reactionary mode after someone gets injured.  I know these players get paid to play--but if you are sitting at 4-7 and basically eliminated--then Saleh should consider protecting the health of most starters by giving them limited reps while securing a top 10 spot on the draft. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 hours ago, Same Old Jets said:

Today's game will seal the fate for the rest of the season.  We are currently 14th in the AFC and sitting at a top 10 pick.  

If we lose tonight, we should consider playing the young core and rest the starters as much as possible. I seriously doubt this management will take precautions, but instead will be on reactionary mode after someone gets injured.  I know these players get paid to play--but if you are sitting at 4-7 and basically eliminated--then Saleh should consider protecting the health of most starters by giving them limited reps while securing a top 10 spot on the draft. 

You could argue that, even at 4-7, we could still go 10-7.  Realistically, though, we are already eliminated.  And some of us (like me) have already moved into full-on tank mode.  I think Boyle will likely be a great help for us in that regard, btw (though we'll see this afternoon).

It will be interesting to see if Saleh at least gives Izzy and Brownlee any meaningful playing time.  We need to evaluate these guys for the future.  Certainly Tim Boyle and Trevor Siemian aren't it.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Same Old Jets said:

We are currently sitting at #10, btw.  And the Bears, Giants, and Tennessee are all 1 win behind us (meaning we might not be far from #4).

image.png.51ccce31fe352d09b172273d8f0e0ba7.png

• Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, Same Old Jets said:

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I remember last year when the fin fans had their “MetLife takeover” they planned since the offseason and we rolled them. Watching them leave was so much fun. Can’t make today due to holiday travel but get loud and have fun boys. Season is not cooked yet. Tanking is zero fun.