Herbert out for the year.

Beerfish

16 hours ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Chargers have completely wasted their window of opportunity with a young talented QB on his rookie contract.

I’m sorry but this is one of the most overrated things that everyone brings up. Are Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson and Mahomes the only QBs to win on their rookie contracts?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Justin Fields is also an mvp according to JagsFanFields

MVP?  Nah, I don think he claimed that about Fields but like JiF4Lamar, that dude was spot on about Fields.  4700 yards, 27 TD's, 700 yard rushing, 9 TD's int he last 17 games.  If that was all one season and he team wasnt one of the worst in the NFL, yes, he would be in the MVP conversation.  Either way, you've literally never seen an example of a QB rise to superstar status on the worst team in the NFL.  So JiFields was right about that too.

Trust me, it gets tiring be right all the time.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JagsFanJif said:

MVP?  Nah, I don think he claimed that about Fields but like JiF4Lamar, that dude was spot on about Fields.  4700 yards, 27 TD's, 700 yard rushing, 9 TD's int he last 17 games.  If that was all one season and he team wasnt one of the worst in the NFL, yes, he would be in the MVP conversation.  Either way, you've literally never seen an example of a QB rise to superstar status on the worst team in the NFL.  So JiFields was right about that too.

Trust me, it gets tiring be right all the time.

Gotchu!

LifetimeAchievementAward-PrinceTakingBows.gif.22f3e7f29ff1e3930c249da44e201f0d.gif

• Haha 2

On 12/12/2023 at 4:10 PM, slimjasi said:

Rodgers

Danny Dimes

Jimmy G

Cousins

Burrow

Herbert

edit: Forgot Watson!

all with season ending injuries before the final quarter of the season

backup QB has never been more important of a position 

Jimmy got benched