No One Is Getting Fired

THE BARON

10 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Jets fans never learn 

-Plug in latest hyped top picked LT rookie and everything is fixed with the O Line

-Trade future resources for a 30+ year old WR who happens to be super expensive

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Noooooo.  Not just the OT.   I say they need three new quality starters.  One outside and two inside.  

They have two good players now.  Tippman and AVT.  Fortunately, AVT can play inside and outside.  If they add Alt that is the most pro ready LT in the draft, then they have a LT, C, and RT or G.  Two more starters will be needed in FA or draft. 

Adding this... Schweitzer looked to have good stuff when he was in.  It is possible that he can be the starting RG with AVT becoming the starting RT

Joe Alt, (left guard needed), Tippman at center, Schweitzer at RG, AVT at RT.  That could work

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Noooooo.  Not just the OT.   I say they need three new quality starters.  One outside and two inside.  

They have two good players now.  Tippman and AVT.  Fortunately, AVT can play inside and outside.  If they add Alt that is the most pro ready LT in the draft, then they have a LT, C, and RT or G.  Two more starters will be needed in FA or draft. 

Adding this... Schweitzer looked to have good stuff when he was in.  It is possible that he can be the starting RG with AVT becoming the starting RT

Joe Alt, (left guard needed), Tippman at center, Schweitzer at RG, AVT at RT.  That could work

It's not about the players. It is about the scheme (zone blocking is cancer to jumbled OLs), OL coach (we actually have one of the worst in the NFL, our training staff and programs and our field.

We don't need an elite OL. We just need a decent OL that stays healthy. We do not need another 1st round OL. We need to completely change our approach not just continuously chase players.

• Upvote 1

I will thoroughly enjoy watching Joe D take a sick LT at the top of the draft, finding a gem wr in round 3, bringing in a top wr free agent, bring in 2 top oline free agents.

See a healthy rodgers slinging it around all summer.

This is a Super Bowl caliber team come August.

Come on jet fans.  You will all be doing this come August.  For once, be out in front of things and start the talk now.

Whos on the August Super Bowl 2024 train w/ me?  Receipts will be kept.

• Haha 2

I will thoroughly enjoy watching Joe D take a sick LT at the top of the draft, finding a gem wr in round 3, bringing in a top wr free agent, bring in 2 top oline free agents.
See a healthy rodgers slinging it around all summer.
This is a Super Bowl caliber team come August.
Come on jet fans.  You will all be doing this come August.  For once, be out in front of things and start the talk now.
Whos on the August Super Bowl 2024 train w/ me?  Receipts will be kept.
Too soon

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

Disagree.....the destruction cycle is in full swing. Players are starting to hate being in this team. Anyone with talents begins to play poorly, which increases the hate, which increases the bad play.

we just got our ass handed to us by the Miami Dolphins. one of the best offenses in the league not the Carolina Panthers. i think everyone is overreacting a little.

now if we lose 30-0 to Washington then you might have a point.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

I guess the idea is to go for it with these guys next season with their plan for AR. But terrible games like today these guys should be fired. Even the LAC who kicked our ass fired the Hc and GM. 

the Chargers have Herbert one of the best young QBs and won 5 games.

we have one of the worst young QBs and won 5 games..... big deference.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its exactly whats going to happen.  Why are jet fans going to do this silly “fire everyone” dog and pony show?

You will all be at training camp chanting “Aaron Rodgers” all summer.

there going to torture us with this "fire everybody" until black monday. 

4 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We know this.  The fans will b!tch for the next 3 months.  Then love the free agent pick ups, love the draft, love what they see at training camp, talk super bowl come august and pay top dollar for tickets to the games.

Woody has jet fans in the palm of his hand.

100% true. Every word.

The dumbest fans in NY are the ones who root for the Jets..

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Once again... To all of the posters wanting JD, Saleh and or Hackett fired.  Not going to happen.

All will be back next season.

Woody already assured them all that they have a "get out of jail" card due to the Rodgers injury.

This is simple to sum up.  The Jets brass gambled with Rodgers and they lost.  They will ALL be back at the same table next year.

And... If the offensive line is properly manned, they will have a good season.

Rogers fixes the QB situation and the OC situation.  Hackett is just there to assist Rodgers.  Rodgers is the de facto OC/Play Caller

The defense will be in tact and just as potent. 

For the time being, keep fingers crossed that they keep losing.  Joe Alt in the draft is key to repairing the offensive line. 

At least one of them pulls a Lefluer and quits for another job.  The team will pretend they were fired. 

11 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets job would be very appealing.  Great owner who spends money, HOF QB, nice core of young, superstar players,  high 1st round draft pick, best city in the world etc.

Jets job would be a great opp for any coach.  Its insane to think this isnt a great situation.

For any 2nd tier HC.  Woody is not paying for the top guys.  Never did and never will. 

12 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We know this.  The fans will b!tch for the next 3 months.  Then love the free agent pick ups, love the draft, love what they see at training camp, talk super bowl come august and pay top dollar for tickets to the games.

Woody has jet fans in the palm of his hand.

True but so sad. Hoping we are wrong and Woody gets some balls and does what needs to be done here.

• Upvote 1

No they are not coming back or at least not Saleh.

It's two demoralizing to the team ,player and the fans.!!!!!

The coach does not know how to coach up the team with no abilities on the offensive side of ball. He knows he's stinking up the house. 

The good players know he's stinking up the house especially on the offense.

Aaron Rodgers knows they're stinking up the house on the coaching end.

I was a supporter but it has become ridiculously  poorly coached with his easygoing mentality.

The the defense is also coming apart under his leadership!

He does got to go and I really think he wants to go knowing  he doesn't have it at this moment

A GM who can't fix the OL.  A HC who doesn't coach.  A 40 plus year old QB who has had serious injuries 2 years in a row and contemplated retirenement only to chose a team that's reputation around the league is player friendly country club.  What could possibly go wrong. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, THE BARON said:

As his injuries were most likely the result of playing out of position and having alligator arms, I think we need to stop moving AVT to RT and keep him at guard (preferably LG) full time. I don't think we can get out of the Lake contract yet but if we could we should.

Schweitzer did look solid at RG and if he's back next year, we should draft his successor in the middle rounds.

Tippmann should be fine at Center.

We need swing big for tackle in free agency - don't depend on the draft. Sign one or even two tackles and add someone in the 1st round.

• Upvote 1

Jets will be releasing a ton of new gear w/ the retro logo for the uniform switch next year.  Jet fans will spend all summer buying it up, chanting Aa-ron Rod-gers at training camp, talking about how great this offense will be w/ a healthy rodgers, tee higgins, Joe Alt, 2 big time free agent olinemen.

This is so hysterical hearing the jet fan lemmings yell and scream about firing everyone.

No one is getting fired and you will all love it come August.

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Jets will be releasing a ton of new gear w/ the retro logo for the uniform switch next year.  Jet fans will spend all summer buying it up, chanting Aa-ron Rod-gers at training camp, talking about how great this offense will be w/ a healthy rodgers, tee higgins, Joe Alt, 2 big time free agent olinemen.

This is so hysterical hearing the jet fan lemmings yell and scream about firing everyone.

You'll be the first one off the bandwagon when Rodgers breaks his hip in an offseason slip and fall in his kitchen while tripping on acid. 

Just now, Biggs said:

You'll be the first one off the bandwagon when Rodgers breaks his hip in an offseason slip and fall in his kitchen while tripping on acid. 

Im not necessarily on or off this bandwagon.  Im just letting you know the whining on this board right now means nothing cause you will all be talking Super Bowl come August.

At least when we wanted change years ago we flew a plane over the city which directly led to gase’s firing.

You guys will be buying the new gear and chanting Aa-ron Rod-gers at camp in 7 months.

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im not necessarily on or off this bandwagon.  Im just letting you know the whining on this board right now means nothing cause you will all be talking Super Bowl come August.

At least when we wanted change years ago we flew a plane over the city which directly led to gase’s firing.

You guys will be buying the new gear and chanting Aa-ron Rod-gers at camp in 7 months.

I haven't bought a Jets Jersey since Biggs went to the Redskins.   

7 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Eagles and crows

Commanders, Competitors, Survivors

60%

“Never let another man hold the pen”

Yada, yada, something or other, something, something else…

If I tried to make this my case for an NFL HC job, I’d be laughed out of the building….

Yet here we are

image.jpeg.8360906672d5d3cd169e8ea13faa9c96.jpeg

I agree with this. And remember we actually saw the beginning of the Saleh interview on 1JD where he is just spewing his catch phrases in his first response. To be honest If I am an owner that is an immediate red flg.

33 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I still believe Saleh is leaving on his own.  He can't possibly be the spineless lemming he portrays in the media every week.  Betting he takes a college job.