A Message from our Leader

slimjasi

17 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

A 30+ expensive af WR and rookie LT is the elixir everyone, we will make the playoffs in the conference with all the young stud QBs who teams will also make roster improvements

BUT GUYS

Be grateful we have a 40 year old QB on one leg who dictated a bunch of terrible roster moves last offseason 

Damn wtf is up with the logic around here 

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I guess, when someone says positive vibes, I try and comply. Obviously, you are a miserable ****.

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 2

1 hour ago, Jdeet said:

Bottom line is, other than a few, we wanted him here. We got him for less draft capital than we originally thought, he restructured his contract for 2 more years, so that we can get additional talent, and he gives us a chance to break this playoff drought. 

At this point, if he wasn’t here and we had Carr or Garoppolo or Minshew, you all know we wouldn’t be in the playoffs. Be honest. They are not game changers. 

We are back in 2024, with hopefully an all world tackle in the draft in Alt or Fashanu and possibly Davante Adams and of course Garrett Wilson and Breece Hall. And hopefully most of our defense. We have hope. 

Be grateful for Aaron. 

Crypto Hoping GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

I’m laying my 2024 season prediction now:

This will go down as one of the most expensive and failed seasons in nfl history. 

Woody don’t want to clean house because of the $$$ invested into rodgers for only 4 snaps….

Well watch when what happens when you’re desperate lame duck GM / HC combo get their hands on that offseason checkbook and next season goes to waste 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Archive this post 

7-10, no playoffs.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

29 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

4 snaps

What an absolute joke

Watch Gutenkunst get a 10y extension off this deal alone 

two 2nd round picks for a HOF QB who will play the next 2 years on a very reasonable contract. 

and Gutenhurst has built a team that is 6-8. Extend that man!

51 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We don't have any choice but to stick with you, it's not up to us.

But no, I don't believe.  Show me, don't ask me.

Bingo. I actually like AR. I only care about results though. Enough is enough and hope/optimism is not enough, nor should it be for anyone at this point. Even the kool aid drinkers. 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Jdeet said:

two 2nd round picks for a HOF QB who will play the next 2 years on a very reasonable contract. 

and Gutenhurst has built a team that is 6-8. Extend that man!

A HOF QB that is 40 years old and coming off the worst season of his career.

Oh and the Packers have seen no drop off in play without him and are about the same as last year.